• filter:

More Vudu 10 cent video rentals - today only

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Vudu has 30 video rentals available today only for 10 cents each (30 days to start watching and usually 24 hrs. to finish once started). I thought it was a better selection than last week.

https://www.vudu.com/movies/#uiList/70/0

Member Summary

Vudu (17.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Such limited selection. You can't pay me to watch these movies, let alone rent them.

rated:
"You would have to pay me to watch the Shawshank Redemption" - Yeah - that's something I can't imagine anyone saying.  Although I did know this guy who had never watched it because he felt it was "Leftist Propaganda"!

On the whole though I have to agree.  I enjoyed Gatsby, Heat, Trading Places.  I intend to watch Patton at some point.  Hey maybe worth 10c? 

I ended up spending 60c - and I'll probably watch 3 of them, but thanks OP!

rated:
jephboy said:   Such limited selection. You can't pay me to watch these movies, let alone rent them.
  Given that one of the movies is The Shawshank Redemption, you sir, are an idiot.

rated:
What no love for Steve Guttenberg?

rated:
well, in his defense, Shawshank is one that is worth OWNING so I wouldn't rent it.
But I agree he probably chose to ignore it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017