• filter:

iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot - $99.99 plus $5.00 @ Woot.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot - $99.99 plus $5.00 @ Woot.com

Woot has the irobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot for $99.99 plus $5.00 shipping. This is the next lowest price by $41 according to Google Shopping.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Big YMMV here. I have a feeling this won't work on my gutters. The tread-to-tread width is just under 3". My gutters are tapered so the bottom is substantially narrower than the top (improves water flow and aesthetics). While many gutters are wide (enough) on the bottom, many are not. I think it could end up being kludge if the treads don't seat well on the gutter bottom. You also have to worry about clearance for the paddles at the bars going across the top of the gutter... they've probably thought through this at least for standard gutter sizes.

And then there's the $100 price for a dedicated tool with parts that might break.

What I do: I use a 10' piece of plastic electrical conduit attached to a 16G shop vac (the motor strength not the capacity is what matters) and bought this attachment set from Sears. It works like a charm (I use suction but some use this set up as a blower - more mess). While I do use a ladder to inspect and clean the downspout strainers I'm able to make a full run of the gutter without needing a ladder. The support bars mentioned above you have to deal with -- they impede making a clean run of it. Fwiw.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017