• filter:

Moto G Plus XT1644 4th Gen. 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, White or Black) - $179.99 FS @ B&H

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Moto G Plus XT1644 4th Gen. 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, White or Black) - $179.99 FS @ B&H

This is $20 cheaper than 17 days ago. I'm guessing it won't be long till they are all gone.

• 5.5" IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
  • 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 617 Octa-Core CPU
  • 64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB RAM
  • Rear 16MP Camera + 5MP Front
  • microSDXC Memory Card Slot
  • Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
  • GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable
  • Compatible with All Major US Carriers

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal on the best "cheap" phone out there. There were some issues with getting it to work on Verizon a year ago, but I believe they have long since been sorted.

rated:
I've had this phone for about 9 months. I had no problems getting it to work with Verizon. For the price and the features, this is a no-brainer if you would like an updated phone. I would buy again if I needed to.

rated:
careful with this phone,,google ghost touch and overheating..had 2 that went back !!Lenovo is at a loss on how to fix them..

rated:
Moto website shows that this supports band 17, but BH says it doesn't. Can anyone confirm?

rated:
trumpotron said:   careful with this phone,,google ghost touch and overheating..had 2 that went back !!Lenovo is at a loss on how to fix them..

NEXT!!!!! Thanks

rated:
trumpotron said:   careful with this phone,,google ghost touch and overheating..had 2 that went back !!Lenovo is at a loss on how to fix them..

I've had a G4 (non-plus) for about a year.  I had occasional ghost touch problems where the phone would register touches near the top of the screen when not being touched there.  I lived with it for most of the year by just clicking the power button off-on and it would clear the problem up.  Since my warranty was coming up, I sent it back and they swapped it for a replacement device that does not have any problems with this.  I've never had any overheating problem.

I would buy this again without hesitation.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017