• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is the Yellow bottle Tide Simply, NOT the same quality as the Red bottle Regular Tide.

rated:
Thank you!  I think I got the last bottle available with free parcel shipping.  I put 5 in my cart, then it adjusted down to 3 as I was checking out and by the time I finished checking out it reduced down to 1 with free shipping.  I also placed another 4 for in-store pickup.  My friend and neighbor just asked me yesterday if I had any detergent - she knows I hoard cheap detergent from FW deals!

rated:
I guess it's not for HE machines? don't see that anywhere

rated:
It say's High Efficiency right on it when you click the link

rated:
kpstew said:   It say's High Efficiency right on it when you click the link
  You are right.  my bad.

rated:
OOS online, and OOS everywhere near me. I'd say time to add "YMMV" to the title.

rated:
https://m.lowes.com/pd/Tide-138-fl-oz-Refreshing-Breeze-HE-Laund...
$8.98 for 138 oz.  A bit higher cost per oz (6.5 cents vs. 5 cents) but still in stock and a pretty good deal.

rated:
ocean935 said:   This is the Yellow bottle Tide Simply, NOT the same quality as the Red bottle Regular Tide.

ur right. go with red for better concentration.

rated:

kpstew;19907451 said:It say's High Efficiency right on it when you click the link

Only Lowes thinks this detergent is HE. None of Walmart, DG, Amazon lists the same bottle as HE. Lowes may have made a mistake here.
Walmart link

rated:
ocean935 said:   This is the Yellow bottle Tide Simply, NOT the same quality as the Red bottle Regular Tide.
  Red Tide bottle is Red, therefore your clothes wash faster. 

rated:
Its Tide's budget line of detergent.  It's HE compatible per Tide's website. https://tide.com/en-us/shop/type/liquid/tide-simply

rated:
For what is worth: Market Basket has it at $1.99 starting Sunday.

rated:
Hope they don't stop me from getting several!

rated:
It's 4.28 for me

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017