Logitech K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard - $24.99 FS on $25+ @ Amazon - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

K350 (1.11kB)
Disclaimer
Logitech K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard - $24.99 FS on $25+ @ Amazon - DotDThese are great keyboards if you have never tried an ergonomic one. There is only a small adjustment to the difference in keystroke space. Mine has been working smoothly for 3 years.

This matches the deal I posted a couple weeks ago from OfficeDepot /Max which is the lowest price I've seen. Got this from Amazon's deal of the day - Up to 50% off select Logitech PC accessories.

4.3/5 stars with 1,112 customer reviews.  3C's is showing this is a new low price.

• Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
  • Ease and comfort: Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
  • Longer battery time: This feature gives you up to three years of battery life. (Battery life based on a calculation of an estimated 2 million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
  • Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
  • 18.9" x 9.9" x 2.9"

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Jul. 24, 2017 @ 11:37pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Note no mouse. If I'm upgrading from say a basic Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse, what I should I do mouse-wise?

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Note no mouse. If I'm upgrading from say a basic Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse, what I should I do mouse-wise?
  There is a sweet deal on the Logitech performance MX mouse if you like a sculpted, right hand only, larger size mouse for a palm down fits completely under your entire hand style grip. I have one and they are nice. It is $40 though. 

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1574594

Some of these Logitech M325 are still in stock for $9.99. I also have one of these and it's good, but on the small side so best if you use a more claw style grip on the mouse. I use it as the laptop bag mouse and because I am naturally a palm down grip it tires out the muscles in my hand after a couple hours of use. It's that annoying dull ache in the thumb muscle, might just be me because I use a mouse to much for work to use something like that for another couple hours at home.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1573936 

rated:
This is what used to come bundled with that keyboard, not sure if it's still the one in the bundle or not.

M310 - more normal size, ambidextrous - $19.99 though, you just missed the Best Buy DotD for these yesterday for $10.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-m310-wireless-scroll-mouse-...

rated:
Thanks to all for this extensive info; this is what makes FW a great site. (But I still miss Cash Back!)

rated:
What the heck was I thinking? The responses here remind me that, in true FW fashion, I already have a couple different Logitech wireless mouses unopened in a plastic bin in my garage, next to some USB 102.11 B adapters, countless FAR HDMI cables and a ream of Staples paper.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017