• filter:

kenmore washer dryer bundle $540.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears has a Kenmore top load washer with electric dryer for $540. I ordered the pair and the total with delivery, hoses, tax and setup was only $606. Not bad for a pair. http://www.sears.com/kenmore-3.5-cu-ft-top-load-washer-6.5/p-026CO97669012B?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1 

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

kenmore (8.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Model 2620232K washer also goes by model numbers 02620232000P and 110.20232710.  The latter number is what you need to specify when ordering parts or finding repair information.

The washer uses a splutch:  repair video explains

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Expecting to repair it really soon?

rated:
Purchased washer identical to this made by Roper and the water sense stopped working. Repair guy couldn't fix is so it was returned to Lowe's. Sears doesn't have a good return policy so be careful. Make sure to test the washer with only a few items and stop it to make sure the water level is low. The water options are auto and deep with no option for low or medium -very bad. PS: The lid auto-locks which is a pain and there is no place to put cloths softer... Buyer beware!

rated:
good for rentals..Thanks OP

rated:
wow. both a washer and dryer for the price of one? Thats a steal!

rated:
has this been recalled?

rated:
Wow, these seem like great finds. I need a washer/dryer combo and $630 for the washer/gas dryer combo is as good as it gets. Anyone have any insight into Kenmore machines? Is Whirlpool worth a couple hundred dollars more?

rated:
Are the two separate? It's one?

rated:
Price is now $599. Extra 10% off ended yesterday.

rated:
erfish said:   Wow, these seem like great finds. I need a washer/dryer combo and $630 for the washer/gas dryer combo is as good as it gets. Anyone have any insight into Kenmore machines? Is Whirlpool worth a couple hundred dollars more?
Kenmore top loaders are Whirlpool, as are Roper, Maytag, Costco Kirkland, and Inglis (Whirlpool Canada, also at Best Buy).  It seems that some front loading Kenmores are by LG, others by Whirlpool.

rated:
PRAM said:   good for rentals..Thanks OP
  Never provide washers in a rental. I own a fleet of properties and I make my tenants bring their own. 

rated:
If you're a Shop Your Way member, you'll get $60 off this purchase which brings it back down to $540.

rated:
any better deal for the electric dryer? looking for 8.8 Cubic feet or more

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017