• filter:

Amazon Prime Day Roundup (updated 7/11 4:29PM CT)

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Prime Day is here! Lightning Deals will go live as often as every five minutes. Make sure you download the Amazon App so you can "watch" upcoming deals and be notified when they're going live! Also make sure you have a Prime membership -- you can't shop without one! Sign up for a free 30-day trial here!  

Keep an eye on this page and our Hot Deals forum for coverage of awesome Prime Day deals! 

We're also covering Prime Day competitor sales

Finally, THANK YOU to all of our amazing forum members who post about these great deals! You are the best!!

Alexa owners can say the following to Alexa to hear the latest deals. Deals change so always ask "Alexa what are your deals?" Alexa owners can also sign up for a year of Prime for only $79 by saying, "Alexa, sign me up for Prime." You can use the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or Amazon Tap.

$10 Credit when Ordering via Alexa for First Time and More at Amazon. com - thanks ragingwookie 

Prime Day Hot Deals: 

Music Unlimited Only $0.99 for 4 Months! - Thanks mnt_71 

Prime Members: Amazon Echo $89.99 (Starts 9PM ET) at Amazon. com (thanks ragingwookiee!)

$10 Credit with $20 Alexa Voice Shopping Order (Starts 7PM ET 7/10) at Amazon. com (thanks ragingwookiee)

Amazon Prime Day 3rd Party Gift Card Lightning Deal Schedule (thanks fivetalents)

$5 OFF $15 on Books at amazon.com (thanks ragingwookiee)

$20 Off On Purchases of $60 or More on Select Household Essential Products 

Up to 50% Off Grocery Items by Amazon  

Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS) - $22.99 

All-New Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa ($19.99 thru Alexa shopping incl $10 credit, Reg $50, 8GB, Black - with Special Offers  - $29.99

Kindle E-reader - Black, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers - $49.99

All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet - $69.99

8-Quart Instant Pot 1200W 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker (IP-DUO80) - $89.99 

Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition 32GB A Tablet (2-Pack) - $149.98

NVIDIA Shield 16GB Android TV Streaming Media Player - $179.99

Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Starter Kit (3rd Gen) - $139.98

Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar - $240.18 

500GB Xbox One S Console w/ 3 Digital Games + Controller + Play & Charge Kit - $239.99

Prime Members: 64GB Motorola Moto G5 Plus Unlocked Phone  (w/ Offers/Ads) $179.99 at amazon.com 

Prime Members: GreenWorks G-Max 40V 20" Cordless Lawn Mower w/ 4Ah Battery + Charger  $225 at amazon.com 

Prime Members: 500GB XB1 S Console w/ Controller/Kit Bundle $239.99 at amazon.com 

Tacklife Rotary Tool Kit with 80 Accessories and 3 Attachments $28 lightning deal @ Amazon 

Huffy 12" Disney Frozen Bike - $41.99 + FS Prime Members @ Amazon 

$5 Account Credit With Purchase of $25 Amazon GC - Prime Member Exclusive 

Greenies Variety Pack 12-oz original 12-oz Blueberry Dog Treats - $13.99 FS @ Amazon w/ Prime 

Playstation VR + Camera Bundle + 3 games @ Amazon Prime $399 ​​​​​​​

Prime Members: Kindle Paperwhite E-reader 6" - $89.99 (Starts 9PM ET) at amazon.com 

​​​​​​​$118.99 - Amazon Prime - Ninja 4-in-1 Kitchen System (Blender, Processor, Auto-Spiralizer, High-Speed Blending Cup) ​​​​​​​

New Nintendo 3DS XL (Galaxy) - $174.99 @ Amazon (Prime Members)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts

thinksnow (Jul. 11, 2017 @ 4:57p) |

The Kindle E-reader - Black will in stock in July 14, do I need to wait for more days as a prime member?

sherryleung1 (Jul. 11, 2017 @ 11:08p) |

Anova 900 Watt Sous Vide is back at $129.00

Link

broll (Jul. 12, 2017 @ 7:43a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Updated the thread with today's Amazon Alexa Deals: Sign up for a year of Prime for only $79 by saying, "Alexa, sign me up for Prime." You can use the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or Amazon Tap.

rated:
anticlawson said:   Updated the thread with today's https://www.amazon.com/b?node=16924218011: Sign up for a year of Prime for only $79 by saying, "Alexa, sign me up for Prime." You can use the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or Amazon Tap.
  I don't suppose this applies to a renewal.

rated:
will it work if I talk to alexa on my iphone?

rated:
jomarrod said:   will it work if I talk to alexa on my iphone?
  No, only the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or the Amazon Tap will work. I'm super bummed because I bought the Amazon Wand just for this. I mean I got a $20 credit to buy it, but I wouldn't have had I known you couldn't use it for these deals.

rated:
Title should say when is prime day.

Are these deals only for those who bought those overpriced Alexa Echo sales devices?

rated:
anticlawson said:   Updated the thread with today's https://www.amazon.com/b?node=16924218011: Sign up for a year of Prime for only $79 by saying, "Alexa, sign me up for Prime." You can use the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or Amazon Tap.

I imagine this would be appealing to the 12 people who have an Echo but not Prime.

rated:
if i am not a prime, can i get the deal?

rated:
po90260 said:   Title should say when is prime day.

Are these deals only for those who bought those overpriced Alexa Echo sales devices?

Prime Day starts the night of the 10th, but officially it's the 11th. I didn't want to add the day in the title because there have been deals leading up to it. Also, only the 5th was deals for the Alexa devices. Today it's movies!

rated:
Since I didn't see this listed, I'll post it for those in the applicable cities:

Customers in more than 30 cities in the U.S. will be able to shop exclusive Prime Day deals for ultra-fast delivery

Prime members get $10 off their first Prime Now order and $10 off their next order using promotional code 10PRIMEDAY

Cool down with 25% off summer essentials including ice cream, fresh produce and sunscreen now through Prime Day

SEATTLE --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 7, 2017-- (NASDAQ:AMZN) - Prime Now, Amazon's fastest delivery method yet, has exclusive deals and offers available for free two-hour delivery to celebrate Prime Day. Prime members in more than 30 cities in the U.S. will be able to get great deals on summer favorites and essentials such as Halo Top ice cream, La Croix sparkling water, fresh strawberries and even alcohol in select cities beginning Saturday, July 8 through Prime Day, July 11 . Additionally, customers can get some popular devices and top Prime Day deals with free two-hour delivery through Prime Now all day on July 11 .

Prime Now Exclusive Offer

Beginning today through Prime Day, members get $10 off their first Prime Now order and $10 off their next order using promotional code 10PRIMEDAY.

Sneak-Peek of Prime Day Deals Available July 8 - 11

25% off select Haagen-Dazs and Halo Top ice cream
25% off select Coppertone Sunscreen products
25% off select 8-Packs of La Croix sparkling water
25% off select Larabars
25% off select Gatorade sports drinks
25% off select produce including strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and more
Up to 30% off select wine, beer and spirits in select cities
30% off summer beauty, snacks and pet essentials from select local stores including Sally Beauty and All The Best Pet Care

Hopefully someone can take advantage of it but it's not in my area.

rated:
My goal this year is to get a Prime membership renewal at a discount. I've heard rumors that there may be discounted Prime memberships offered this year, but I hope they weren't referring only to the Alexa deals, because I neither have nor want one of those things.

Does anybody know (or can make an educated guess) if the $10 credit for streaming a Prime movie can be applied to the purchase of a Prime membership renewal? Or does it only apply to the purchase of goods that are sold by Amazon (and not memberships)? My renewal doesn't actually come around until September, but I actually would rather that it sit on my account and activate then since it's easier for me to find the money to pay for it now. In September I'll have some other significant financial obligations due.

Edit: Amazon is giving a $10 credit if you reload your gift card balance on your account with at least $100. Do you think it's possible to combine the credit from that and from streaming a movie to get $20 off a Prime membership renewal?

rated:
gooddealie - doubtful on applying the $10 to Prime renewal membership and it should be noted the $10 can only be used on Prime Day - it expires at midnight that night.

rated:
Yes I confirmed that with CS. Can't apply credits to Prime memberships. Also gift card balances can't be used directly to purchase Prime memberships - you can get around that by using the giftcard balance to buy a Prime Gift, though.

Meh, looks like I'll have to wait and see if a better option comes up for getting a deal on a Prime membership.

rated:
Get a student membership with any .edu email addy.

rated:
nothing special on PRIME DAY this year

rated:
alexnguyenseattle said:   nothing special on PRIME DAY this year

so far....we haven't seen the real prime day offers yet (at least I haven't found them).

rated:
$100 off Netgear Orbi through Alexa is a hot deal

rated:
Thanks for sharing that. I'm a bit surprised as they ran a Kickstarter back in the day with great feedback... I've bought their product and honestly really really like their socks.

Nonetheless, good to share all information out there. I just saw they were offering a deal (I bought these at $79.99, so it's cheaper than when I saw).

rated:
Ziploc Slider Storage Bags, Gallon Size, 96 Count free with Alexa deals.Alexa will keep telling you about deals until you reach the bags.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $13.47
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Alexa Promo: -$10.00
Alexa: -$3.47
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Grand Total: $0.00

rated:
I don't get it. Many of the "Prime Day Deals" are actually higher prices than Amazon 's price of a month ago, and aren't even attempting to display any savings; in essence, the "deals" are MSRP. What the frack? Am I missing something?

rated:
AllanMarcus said:   I don't get it. Many of the "Prime Day Deals" are actually higher prices than Amazon 's price of a month ago, and aren't even attempting to display any savings; in essence, the "deals" are MSRP. What the frack? Am I missing something?

post a link to an example

rated:
Possible price mistake on the kindle paperwhite bundle: $129.97 in cart but in banner on top shows $84.97. I was able to price match using the chat

rated:
MsMorrisine said:   
AllanMarcus said:   I don't get it. Many of the "Prime Day Deals" are actually higher prices than Amazon 's price of a month ago, and aren't even attempting to display any savings; in essence, the "deals" are MSRP. What the frack? Am I missing something?

https://smile.amazon.com/Dremel-220-01-Rotary-Workstation-Station/dp/B00068P48O/

rated:
MsMorrisine said:   

can't post a link
Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Workstation Drill Press Work Station with Wrench
ASIN B00068P48O

rated:
can people make a list of stuff I want and post it here?

just kidding.

phone number for alexa?

I'm seeing stuff that is as unexciting as last year. The news reports were saying it's going to be better this year.

I suppose 20 different lightning cables is a prime example of prime variety?

rated:
"Failed. Retrying..."

and "We are experiencing heavy traffic"

perhaps they could use some cloud service from someone?

rated:
AllanMarcus said:   
MsMorrisine said:   

can't post a link
Dremel 220-01 Rotary Tool Workstation Drill Press Work Station with Wrench
ASIN B00068P48O

I see what you are talking about.

If they start going Dźll on us (#1), there will be repercussions.  (Dėll - 1. offer a deal price that is not a deal. 2. mark up then mark down 3. sell unknown quantity at advertised price, raise price, then continue to say it's on sale)

I hope media picks up on this.

rated:
I've found most items have been cheaper before...
But if you are wanting to get into 3d printing this one at $244 is a good $65 cheaper than its lowest ever price according to the camel
https://www.amazon.com/REPRAPGURU-RepRap-Printer-Plastic-Company/dp/B01KCYKNZ0/ 

sorry oos now....

rated:
shucks, I thought my FIre HD 8 tablet would get me the discount, no go. My first time with alexa, I think I like her.

rated:
Great deal on Huggies Snug & Dry. Sign up for Subscribe and Save, get an additional 30% off at checkout with the Prime Day Deal, net for a 246 pack of size 2 is $17.19. Size 3 is a 222 pack for $15 (had an extra $2 coupon available) About $.07 per diaper!!! First delivery not until mid-August, which works for me because the new grandbaby isn't due until September. Easy to stop the Subscribe and Save after the deal is delivered. I was able to get 1 of each size.

FYI, I did this the old fashioned way, on my desktop.  No Amazon device required.

rated:
There was a glitch when Prime Day went live.

Few had luck ordering games for few bucks .

rated:
I think some deals are not being promoted well.  I bought a pair of  bookshelf speakers that were normally 60 dollars and they are down to 39.80 a pair.  

No idea how they advertise these type of specials.  Link is here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MT1NGO4

rated:
zackr said:   I've found most items have been cheaper before...
But if you are wanting to get into 3d printing this one at $244 is a good $65 cheaper than its lowest ever price according to the camel
https://www.amazon.com/REPRAPGURU-RepRap-Printer-Plastic-Company/dp/B01KCYKNZ0/ 

sorry oos now....

Odd, that shows IN STOCK for me (but only 1 left) 

rated:
Any idea if the dash buttons (on special for $.99) still credit $4.99 upon first use?

rated:
booboo5577 said:   Ziploc Slider Storage Bags, Gallon Size, 96 Count free with Alexa deals.Alexa will keep telling you about deals until you reach the bags.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $13.47
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Alexa Promo: -$10.00
Alexa: -$3.47
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Grand Total: $0.00

is that the one time $10 credit used?

rated:
Why can't I perform a site wide search then apply a Prime Day filter.  C'mon Bezos!

rated:
DelCheapo said:   Why can't I perform a site wide search then apply a Prime Day filter.  C'mon Bezos!

You can. Go to the main search box, filter department as "Prime Day", and search for whatever you want.

rated:
Shnap51 said:   Any idea if the dash buttons (on special for $.99) still credit $4.99 upon first use?
  Yes, at least most of them. It was advertised today on Amazon.com when I was looking.

rated:
novocane said:   
DelCheapo said:   Why can't I perform a site wide search then apply a Prime Day filter.  C'mon Bezos!

You can. Go to the main search box, filter department as "Prime Day", and search for whatever you want.

Perfect, thanks!

Skipping 11 Messages...
rated:
Anova 900 Watt Sous Vide is back at $129.00

Link

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017