• filter:

10% Cashback at SEARS & KMART via Top Cashback to 6/30

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice post, thank you

Just a quick question, the cashback is safe if Sears goes out of business right?
I would think so but want to make sure

rated:
tuskers said:   Nice post, thank you

Just a quick question, the cashback is safe if Sears goes out of business right?
I would think so but want to make sure

  

Probably best to read the T&C at topcashback. I would think it is safe, typically the money is available to withdraw within 8 weeks.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.topcashback.com
  
how did fatwallet allow u to post some other cashback sites besides their sister ebates?

how reliable is topcashback?

we should all switch to topcashback instead of the low 2-4% from the poor fatwallet ebater.
 

rated:
microkelvin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.topcashback.com
  
how did fatwallet allow u to post some other cashback sites besides their sister ebates?

how reliable is topcashback?

we should all switch to topcashback instead of the low 2-4% from the poor fatwallet ebater.

  

Been that way since FW stopped offering cashback themselves.

TCB is a good CB site, have used them about 3 years. they also offer bonus payouts if you take your CB in the form of an Amex prepaid or Amazon GC, but you can of course take paypal.

The 10% is a temp. promo offer, Ebates does the same thing with promotions (ie, 10% at Kohls or Sears). it ends tomorrow.  then it goes back to about what Ebates pays.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
microkelvin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.topcashback.com
  
how did fatwallet allow u to post some other cashback sites besides their sister ebates?

how reliable is topcashback?

we should all switch to topcashback instead of the low 2-4% from the poor fatwallet ebater.

  

Been that way since FW stopped offering cashback themselves.

TCB is a good CB site, have used them about 3 years. they also offer bonus payouts if you take your CB in the form of an Amex prepaid or Amazon GC, but you can of course take paypal.

The 10% is a temp. promo offer, Ebates does the same thing with promotions (ie, 10% at Kohls or Sears ). it ends tomorrow.  then it goes back to about what Ebates pays.

  
i got ur pm. will use ur affiliate link if i want to give topcashback a try. however, ive been faithful with fatwallet for so many years. ive always thought fatwallet got some cuts after selling their cashback portal to ebates. 

that bonus payouts does get my attention though.
 

rated:
microkelvin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
microkelvin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   www.topcashback.com
  
how did fatwallet allow u to post some other cashback sites besides their sister ebates?

how reliable is topcashback?

we should all switch to topcashback instead of the low 2-4% from the poor fatwallet ebater.

  

Been that way since FW stopped offering cashback themselves.

TCB is a good CB site, have used them about 3 years. they also offer bonus payouts if you take your CB in the form of an Amex prepaid or Amazon GC, but you can of course take paypal.

The 10% is a temp. promo offer, Ebates does the same thing with promotions (ie, 10% at Kohls or Sears ). it ends tomorrow.  then it goes back to about what Ebates pays.

  
i got ur pm. will use ur affiliate link if i want to give topcashback a try. however, ive been faithful with fatwallet for so many years. ive always thought fatwallet got some cuts after selling their cashback portal to ebates. 

that bonus payouts does get my attention though.

  

understand, but when you have one site offering 10% vs 3%, hard to pass up that kind of deal. if it was 4 vs 3% I can understand being loyal.   Even among the CB sites there is competition, really a consumer decision how you choose to utilize these sites.  I belong to 4 majors CB sites, Ebates, TCB, BeFrugal and Mr.Rebates.   I use the first 3 the most.  Mr.Rebates isn't as good as they use to be and been a quite some time since I've used them on a purchase.

Additionally, I'll use Discover Deals if their shopping portal is paying more or same than any CB site, plus you get a 25% bonus on the CB. for instance, earn $20 in Discover CashBack, can get a $25 Staples GC.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017