• filter:

HP Pavilion 15.6 Notebook w/ i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Win 10 (15-au062nr) - $379.99 FS @ Staples

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HP Pavilion 15.6 Notebook w/ i5-6200U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Win 10 (15-au062nr) - $379.99 FS @ Staples
 Whoa!! We might be seeing the beginning of reasonable specs in the $300-$400 range. I can hardly believe my eyes i5, sadly dual core, 8GB RAM and a 1080p screen.

4.4/5 stars with 68 reviews. 

• 6th generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor
  • 15.6-inch screen (1920X1080 Resolution)
  • 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
  • 1 TB 5400 RPM Serial ATA hard drive
  • Intel HD Graphics 520
  • Front-facing HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
  • Optical Drive: DVD-Writer
  • Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
  • 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN(19) and Bluetooth
  • Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader
  • 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 LAN, 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
  • Up to 9 hours and 15 minutes of battery life
  • 15.06 in (W) x 0.89 in (H) x 9.56 in (D) ; 4.27 lbs
  • Windows 10 Home

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Out of Stock.

rated:
It is a HP.  Don't touch it...

Won't be able to open more than 3 browser tabs.  My experience:
Dell Laptops: 5 tabs open at the same time
Lenovo: 6 tabs at the same time
Asus: 4 tabs
Apple: 10 tabs no problem!

rated:
fatxman said:   It is a HP.  Don't touch it...

Won't be able to open more than 3 browser tabs.  My experience:
Dell Laptops: 5 tabs open at the same time
Lenovo : 6 tabs at the same time
Asus: 4 tabs
Apple: 10 tabs no problem!

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. HP makes hundreds of different computers, some good and some bad. Your experience with one or two models doesn't prove anything. The number of tabs you can open has nothing to do with the computer manufacturer and more to do with how much RAM, CPU speed, etc.

And for the record, I myself have owned a number of different HP and Dell computers, and with both manufacturers I have had some good models and some bad models.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017