• filter:

Rite Aid 7/2 - 7/8 (cheap P&G products a/ man Qs/pp)

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid  7/2/17 - 7/8/17  

Earn $12PP wyb $24 (Limit 2)
Tide Liquid Detergent 37 - 50 oz $5.94 - $2MQ (Only some regions will get the $2/1 Tide. At the Coupon Flea Market the coupon is going for 70 cents each.)
Bounty 8 roll. Charmin Ultra 12 roll $6.94 - $1MQ

Earn $15PP wyb $30 (Limit 4) from 7/2 - 7/29/17
Pampers Diapers and Training Pants 18 - 35 ct $9.99 - $2MQ
Olay Skin Care BOGO50% off
Secret, Gillette or Old Spice Antiperspirant/Deodorant( excludes Trial Size) BOGO50% off
Always Infinity Radiant 11 - 18 ct , Liners 48 ct or Tampax Pearl and Radiant Tampons 16 - 18 ct $3.99 - $2MQ
Pantene 12 - 12.6 oz or 3 Minute Miracle 6 oz 3/$12 or $4.49 each - $5/3MQ
Any Crest, Oral-B, 3D White or ProHealth Product (excludes Trial Size) BOGO50%off

Man Qs for P&G products listed above with coupon available can be found in the 7/2 P&G insert 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I was at Super King (in Orange County, CA) today to get some Downy fabric softener (64 ounce bottle for $1.79 each wyb 3... (more)

MrVietnam (Jul. 05, 2017 @ 6:49p) |

The NY Times usually has one insert on Sunday.  And the city is full of large apartment buildings that put out the garba... (more)

dkong (Jul. 06, 2017 @ 11:29a) |

For those of you buying Olay products for the monthly deal, there is a new offer: $20 prepaid card when you spend $50 (a... (more)

MrVietnam (Jul. 08, 2017 @ 4:10p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Freebies

colgate total, total advanced, optic white, sensitive, or kids toothpaste, mouthwash, & toothbrushes 1 ct $3.99
-$2 colgate total, total advanced, optic white, sensitive, or kids toothpaste, mouthwash, & toothbrushes 1 ct w/ in-ad coupon
-$2 colgate optic white, total advanced, enamel health or sensitive toothpaste 3oz+, exp 07/08/17 (06/25/17 ss)

tampax tampons
Buy (8) @ $3.99 = $31.92
Use (8) $2/1 mq = $16
$31.92 - $16 = $15.92
Get 1500 pp -Limit 4 ($0.92 for 8 boxes)
Also $1 ibotta rebate x2 per receipt. So free

rated:
Transaction #1
Buy 2 Febreze Air Effects 8.8 oz – $2.99 each
Buy 2 Febreze Fabric Refresher 16.9 oz – $2.99 each
Buy 4 Puffs Facial – $0.99 each
Buy 3 Bounty Basic Single Roll – $0.99 each
Subtotal: $18.89
-(2) B1G1 Febreze Product excluding Unstopables up to $3.29, 7/2 PG, exp. 07/15/2017
-(3) $0.25/1 Bounty Basic Paper Towels (ets), exp. Varies www.coupons.com
-(4) $0.25/1 Puffs Product (excludes Puffs To-Go and trial/travel size), exp. Varies
Pay: $11.16

Transaction #2:
Buy 2 Febree Car Vent Clip 1 ct – $2.99 each
Buy 2 Febreze Small Spaces – $2.99 each
-(2) B1G1 Febreze Product excluding Unstopables up to $3.29, 7/2 PG, exp. 07/15/2017
Pay: $5.98
Earn 1500 Plenti Points ($15.00, limit 4 – monthly)
as low as $0.14 each after stacked offers

rated:
the Olay rengenerist is good. Wife uses. The 12.00 PP I use for milk. Thanks a a great, safe and happy holiday to all.

rated:
I just bought 10 $2 Tide coupons for $6.99 (70 cents a coupon) from Coupon Flea Market. That is the most I have ever paid for a coupon, especially just a $2 coupon. I got free shipping. Hopefully I will receive the coupons at least by next Saturday's mail and the stores around me will still have Tide in stock or I will have wasted $7. I remember from past Tide sales the stores would still have stock even the last day of the sale.

7 Tides (after using $2 coupon on each) and 1 Charmin or Bounty (after using $1 coupon) after tax and Plenti points will be only $1.66 each. On my second Plenti card, they will be $2.66 each (as I will only have 3 remaining Tide coupons to apply to the purchase), so when you average the costs, they come to $2.16 each (a/ man Qs/tax/pp). The price for each Tide (and 1 Charmin or Bounty) without the coupon order would have been $3.54 each (a/ tax/pp), so $13.80 in savings but of course you need to take out the $6.99 it cost to buy the coupons, so an added advantage of only $5.61,  Now that I did the math not even sure it was worth it for only an added discount of $5.61 given the risks of not getting them in time and having the stock depleted. Oh well.

rated:
Random thoughts:
- if you had bought 20 coupons for $10, it would have cost you the same as paying for 4 more coupons (well, $3 more instead of $2.80), but you would get an additional 6 coupons to use on your third card
- in my neck of the woods, the cheapest Sunday paper at full price is $1, and carries the full P&G, SmartSource, and RedPlum coupons. even if you can't strike a deal with the newsstand, it's still a bargain AND you get the coupons right away
- if the coupons have not already been shipped, you may be able to cancel or modify the purchase
- all listings on CFM offer free shipping
- all listings state the City and the State of the seller, so if you buy from a CA seller as opposed to a FL seller, you are likely to get the coupons faster (CA comment targeted to MV. others go by their own States)

rated:
ocean935 said:   Random thoughts:
- if you had bought 20 coupons for $10, it would have cost you the same as paying for 4 more coupons (well, $3 more instead of $2.80), but you would get an additional 6 coupons to use on your third card
- in my neck of the woods, the cheapest Sunday paper at full price is $1, and carries the full P&G, SmartSource, and RedPlum coupons. even if you can't strike a deal with the newsstand, it's still a bargain AND you get the coupons right away
- if the coupons have not already been shipped, you may be able to cancel or modify the purchase
- all listings on CFM offer free shipping
- all listings state the City and the State of the seller, so if you buy from a CA seller as opposed to a FL seller, you are likely to get the coupons faster (CA comment targeted to MV. others go by their own States)

Random thoughts about your random thoughts: 
-The coupon is sold in lots of 10 for $6.99, so it would have been impossible to buy 20 coupons for $10.
-I don't have or want a third Plenti card.
-The only sellers are who are selling the single $2 Tide coupons (in lots of 10) are in Missouri and Georgia. Since Missouri is a little closer to me than Georgia, I picked the Missouri seller.
-The coupons are very scarce and in a very limited number of regions (Southern California not being one of them).
-The cheapest Sunday paper in my area (OC Register) costs $1.50 an issue.from the newsstand and that one doesn't carry a lot of  coupons. To get the LA Times, which has the full stock of coupons, costs $2 for a Sunday issue from the newsstand.
-I could not choose a CA seller because as I said above the only sellers selling the single coupon are in Missouri and Georgia.

rated:
The issue is that most P&G inserts no longer have Tide coupons.  Instead there's something telling you to print the ip.
My P&G inserts haven't had Tide coupons for months, maybe since the start of 2017.
Based on the CFM listings, newspapers in CA didn't receive Tide coupons. 
Many coupon sellers are in FL and again, based on the listings, FL didn't receive the Tide coupon.
The folks selling Tide coupons are in MI, MO and GA.  There was one listing for MA earlier in the week but she only had 20 and she sold out. 
A small seller in NYS emailed to let me know that he was able to get some and he's selling the strip of Tide, Tide Pods & Downy for $1.75/strip.
No one was selling 20 coupons for $10 AFAIK.

You're lucky having a paper that sells for $1.  The best newspaper for coupons in my area is the Sunday Boston Globe and it sells for $6.  The biggest newspaper in the state gets watered down SS and RP inserts.  Much cheaper for me to buy coupons than newspapers.

So, if you have a P&G insert and it still has Tide coupons in it, let us know!

The Tide that's on sale tomorrow is the 50 oz bottle (32 loads), RR $10.29 vs. the smaller one we usually get (25 loads) RR $7.99 (yeah no one pays that price) usual sale price $3.99 ish.
The way things are going with Tide its going to be harder to get great deals.  I bought 20 coupons.  I'll be reselling for $5/bottle, slightly more than 100% profit and cashing out PP.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   The best newspaper for coupons in my area is the Sunday Boston Globe and it sells for $6.

That is unbelievable that a Sunday newspaper would cost $6. Wow!

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
my4mainecoons said:   The best newspaper for coupons in my area is the Sunday Boston Globe and it sells for $6.
That is unbelievable that a Sunday newspaper would cost $6. Wow!

Boston is >200 miles away.  Stores only get 4-6 copies of the Globe.   The NY Times is equally expensive and doesn't even have coupons!

rated:
I was showing 20/$9.99 from MO, GA, and AL. Still showing the same from MO and GA. Plenty available.
I have not yet checked tomorrow's P&G. I am expecting a lot more (cheaper) listings after that comes out.
"Lucky" for the $1 paper is correct. It exists only to sell inserts. Carries flyers from every known business on Earth. Well, almost. The quality of the newspaper itself? 127 times worse than USA Today. And that's saying something!

rated:
Just wanted to say that we got an actual Tide coupon in the insert today, first time in a very long time.  Lately we get the advertisement telling us to print our own.  Was very surprised.  This is in the Lexington (KY) paper.  The paper is $3, so I only bought one.  Would be so nice to have a cheap option.  L2C has the same coupons, so load up!

rated:
MrVietnam said:    Random thoughts about your random thoughts: 
-The coupon is sold in lots of 10 for $6.99, so it would have been impossible to buy 20 coupons for $10.
-I don't have or want a third Plenti card.
-The only sellers are who are selling the single $2 Tide coupons (in lots of 10) are in Missouri and Georgia. Since Missouri is a little closer to me than Georgia, I picked the Missouri seller.
-The coupons are very scarce and in a very limited number of regions (Southern California not being one of them).
-The cheapest Sunday paper in my area (OC Register) costs $1.50 an issue.from the newsstand and that one doesn't carry a lot of  coupons. To get the LA Times, which has the full stock of coupons, costs $2 for a Sunday issue from the newsstand.
-I could not choose a CA seller because as I said above the only sellers selling the single coupon are in Missouri and Georgia.

A few corrections:

The cheapest Sunday paper in my area (OC Register) is $2 a Sunday issue, not $1.50 and the LA Times costs $2.66 an issue,

Also, I don't believe it but the OC Register did have the $2/1 Tide coupon in it, but surprisingly the LA Times did not even include the P&G insert. I am going to call the circulation department to see if it was taken out or indeed if they don't have the insert in today's paper.

You are right. CFM now has some sellers who are selling the Tide coupon  20 for $9.99. When I ordered yesterday norning the only offers available were for 10 for $6.99.

New l2c qs are up. Tide, always, Tampax, etc. clip while u can!

Finally, there is also the $2/1 Tide coupon available to print at pgeveryday.com with a print limit of 1.
Interesting note in big print that is printed after you print the $2/1 Tide coupon. It says: "This coupon is only permitted to be used by you one time on the purchase of products and quantities stated. No reproduction or sharing of this coupon is allowed. Your failure to abide by these restrictions may result in us removing your access to the coupon offerings on this site." Probably nothing more than boilerplate verbiage, but just wanted to share.

rated:
The thread about the 300PP wyb 1000PP is now expired so thought I'd post here-- my 300PP posted today under the date of the purchase.
I had no idea which purchase they would count so just scrolled through history looking at each 300PP credited and found it.Description: 300 points back offer

rated:
$1/1 Printables for  Charmin Ultra at link.

https://www.coupons.com/brands/charmin-coupons/

rated:
more random thoughts on random thoughts...
I usually order coupons on Sunday after inserts are out and prices lower BUT
I ordered Tide coupons on Thursday and paid for Priority Mail.  They went out on Thursday.
They haven't arrived yet.  Should be here tomorrow.
If I ordered today they wouldn't arrive until Thursday at the earliest and probably Friday if shipping from MO, MI & GA.
I paid more for less stress.  I will be able to spread my shopping out over the week and not be stressed that I have to get it done in 2-3 days. 
So if you can get the coupons now, have them arrive quickly and you have time to shop then that's great. 

rated:
New $2 L'oreal Expert Hair Care ipq on coupons.com. This week they are 2/$8 and get $3 PP. Buy 2, use 2 ipq, pay $4 get $3 PP = 2/$1. Even better if you have the buy 2 get $2 Plenti point offer. Then it is a $1 MM.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   New $2 L'oreal Expert Hair Care ipq on coupons.com. This week they are 2/$8 and get $3 PP. Buy 2, use 2 ipq, pay $4 get $3 PP = 2/$1. Even better if you have the buy 2 get $2 Plenti point offer. Then it is a $1 MM.
I'm hoping similar deal occurs later in the month.  
Received catalina notice: Loreal Paris Hair Expert Shampoo, conditioner, treatment and/or Advanced Hairstyle products ETS between 7/10/17- 8/6/17. 
Buy 2 get $1.25, buy 3 get $2.50 or buy 4 or more get $3.75 coupon off your next shopping order.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   New $2 L'oreal Expert Hair Care ipq on coupons.com. This week they are 2/$8 and get $3 PP. Buy 2, use 2 ipq, pay $4 get $3 PP = 2/$1. Even better if you have the buy 2 get $2 Plenti point offer. Then it is a $1 MM.
I just checked ads through week of July 16-22.  Loreal sale price returns but no PP offer with it.
I'll be buying this week since I have the $2 wyb 2 PP offer.
It was loaded to an acct and received CRT for it too- which I'll use on a different acct.
Thanks Mr.V.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Freebies

colgate total, total advanced, optic white, sensitive, or kids toothpaste, mouthwash, & toothbrushes 1 ct $3.99
-$2 colgate total, total advanced, optic white, sensitive, or kids toothpaste, mouthwash, & toothbrushes 1 ct w/ in-ad coupon
-$2 colgate optic white, total advanced, enamel health or sensitive toothpaste 3oz+, exp 07/08/17 (06/25/17 ss)

I'm not seeing how this is free. 
(I know Colgate tp is free next week (the 50¢ ip re-set on coupons.com).  The nice thing about next week's deal is that no PP involved so can buy lots of Colgate just to rack up Wellness pts if you need them.)

I'm a little slow sometimes.  So Mr.V for your 10 Tide coupons:
Buy 9 on one card, use 7 of your insert coupons, 1 L2c and an ip from the p&g website (sign up required).
You'll have 3 insert coupons remaining.  On your 2nd card use the 3 insert coupons, card #2's L2c and create a new acct incognito and get another ip from the P&G website. 

rated:
Maine, Colgate is free this week because it cost $3.99 and you can use both the $2 in-ad coupon and the $2 man Q. It's actually a one cent MM.

As for Tide, I plan to use 7 coupons on one card and also buy one Charmin or Bounty using the $1 coupon. On my second Plenti card, I will use my last 3 bought coupons, 2 printables, and 1 that I got in the P&G insert today. I will also buy one Charmin or Bounty. That will leave me one $2 coupon short, but that's OK. Unfortunately I don't have online access to my Rite Aid account so no L2Cs for me.

rated:
thanks.  I'm working on getting a friend's cards to gold for her so will stock up on Colgate this week and next.
She gets the Wellness pts and I get the product for yard sale.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   thanks.  I'm working on getting a friend's cards to gold for her so will stock up on Colgate this week and next.
She gets the Wellness pts and I get the product for yard sale.

RA coupon states $3.99 with Card, and limit 1 per customer.

rated:
IF you can Load to Card and IF you have an insert or 2 there's small MM because the L2c are attaching when a paper coupon that requires purchase of multiple items is used.
e.g.  Buy 2 Head & Shoulders.  Use the $5/2 ip or insert coupon and the $2/1 Head & Shoulders L2c is attaching/deducting
e.g.  Buy 4 Febreze.  Use 2 BOGO insert coupons and the $3/2 L2c is attaching.
e.g   Buy 3 Pantene shampoo or conditioner.  Use the $5/3 insert coupon.  The $1/1 Pantene L2c is attaching.
The caution is to not get Swiffer using the Buy Starter kit get Free Refill coupon in the same transaction.  The $3/2 Febreze will attach to that.  Doesn't make any sense but it happened.
If you scan your card last the Febreze BOGO will deduct the RR price, not sale price.

Here's my small MM scenario:
2 Head & Shoulders 2/$12 - $5/2 insert q - $2/1 L2c
4 Febreze $2.99 - 2 BOGOF - $3/2 L2c (card scanned first)
2  Tampax - 2 $2/1 insert q  (or whatever else you want to reach $30. 3 Pantene if you need it and don't mind carrying over to the next $30; use the $5/3 and $1/1 L2c will attach)
$31.98 if getting Tampax - $19.98 in coupons = $11.96 oop and earn $15 in PP; slightly better if card scanned last

rated:
My understanding is that every Febreze will count as $2.99 towards $30 spend.
Various scenarios suggest buying 4 or 8, and using the appropriate number of coupons.
If I wish to buy 10x Febreze, plus 1 Puffs, and use 5x BOGO coupons, is that a no-no?
Is my only option to break it down into 2 purchases of, say 4x and 6x?

Also, how much is the coupon taking off if card is scanned last?

TIA.

rated:
yes, the Febreze will count as $2.99 spend towards the $30.
If you scan the coupon before the Plenti card the register doesn't know there's a Plenti discount coming.  It subtracts the regular retail price of the item which is about $3.29.
Then you scan your card and the register adjusts the sales prices but doesn't adjust the coupon amount.
Has worked this way for a long time.

Read the T&C on the coupon.  That will tell you how many you can use in a transaction.  The max has been 4 on P&G coupons but this month they changed to 1 and 2.
I still have ip's from last month with limit of 4 like coupons per household per day.
It also depends on your stores.  If you are a valued customer they won't care how many you use BUT the RA register will only accept 7 of a kind.
If your region has the register update then it may only accept one of a particular coupon at a time and manager intervention will be required.

rated:
Wow! Talk about the small print on the limitations.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Wow! Talk about the small print on the limitations.
I've read that limit of 1 is coded into the Tide ip so even if you haven't had a register update it may not be happy if you use more than one in a transaction.
I haven't shopped yet but my stores have not had register update and I'm not using the ip.  
In the past I've been able to use more than 4 per transaction even though the coupon says L4.  Store hasn't minded.
We'll see what happens this time.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
ocean935 said:   Wow! Talk about the small print on the limitations.
I've read that limit of 1 is coded into the Tide ip so even if you haven't had a register update it may not be happy if you use more than one in a transaction.

I don't know if the registers here in sunny So Cal have had the register update, but I used 2 Tide ips in one transaction and there was no issue. Both ips took off $2 as they should have.

The free Colgate deal is actually a MM. The in-ad coupon rings as a $2 off coupon and when coupled with the $2 man Q, it often times is more than the toothpaste rang up for if you have Gold Wellness. My 5.8 ounce tubes of toothpaste with Gold rang at $3.67, so a 33 cent MM each (just enough to cover the sales tax and make them truly free). If you can find any smaller ounce tubes it would probably be an even bigger MM.

When buying the Tide be careful to select the 50 oz bottles. 40 oz and 50 oz bottles are both the same price and they are both on the shelf together. Might as well get 10 extra ounces per bottle, right?

rated:
In Putnam County NY the local Journal News newspaper has a special section mailed to everyone on Fri, It's called "Express" It has the coupons for the upcoming week. Plus The Sunday NY Post has about 3 coupon sections each week. I have a yearly subscription for the Post and Journal news. Post comes to .73 per day including sun and Journal news is about .87.per day yearly. Great delivery folks too. I read these on my Metro North train to NYC for work. BTW the Sun NY Times is 5.00 and you wouldn't believe the leftovers when I go to Grand Central at midnight to go home. Every week and most days the Times is piled high with unsold papers. The Daily news and Post and Wall Street Journal seem to be selling more. But newspapers are a dying breed today. Most folks I work with are glued to their phones and quite uninformed on any kind of current events. I work in Manhattan and there was a fire 2 blocks away where 6 folks died. These folks never knew about it but they are up to date an Facebook and Twitter. It's sad out there. Uninformed folks could be dangerous.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   In Putnam County NY the local Journal News newspaper has a special section mailed to everyone on Fri, It's called "Express" It has the coupons for the upcoming week. Plus The Sunday NY Post has about 3 coupon sections each week. I have a yearly subscription for the Post and Journal news. Post comes to .73 per day including sun and Journal news is about .87.per day yearly. Great delivery folks too. I read these on my Metro North train to NYC for work. BTW the Sun NY Times is 5.00 and you wouldn't believe the leftovers when I go to Grand Central at midnight to go home. Every week and most days the Times is piled high with unsold papers. The Daily news and Post and Wall Street Journal seem to be selling more. But newspapers are a dying breed today. Most folks I work with are glued to their phones and quite uninformed on any kind of current events. I work in Manhattan and there was a fire 2 blocks away where 6 folks died. These folks never knew about it but they are up to date an Facebook and Twitter. It's sad out there. Uninformed folks could be dangerous.
 I pay $1 for a year of Sunday delivery of The Orange County Register. That is their fundraiser rate. I think these papers are willing to take the loss on subscription sales to increase their circulation numbers so they can charge more and entice advertisers. It used to be 2 cents for a year of Sundays, but they had a price increase a couple of years ago.

rated:
Well I'm happy to report a small dilemma.
I ordered 20 Tide coupons 70¢ ea, 20 Febreze ($2.59/20) and 20 Tampax ($2.49/20).  Paid for Priority Mail.  Shipped Thursday and arrived today.
I guess since I paid for Priority there was room in the envelope.  Seller sent me 23 of each coupon clipped and 2 whole inserts- 25 of ea. coupon + rest of the inserts.
Not knowing she'd done that, Saturday received an email from small seller in northeast that she had Tide q's and was selling them for 30¢ ea.
Figured I'd max out and ordered 16 from her.
I bought 36 + 3 L2c + 1 ip =40. Sometimes I'm a little slow.  Realized yesterday that I only need 9 coupons to max out the deal on a card, not 10.  doh.
To make matters better, I found inserts with Tide coupon locally.  Created another acct and printed another ip.
To make matters even better, I needed a few Crest coupons for next week.  Asked someone on SD for them and instead of sending the coupons she sent me complete (no Tide) inserts.
Taking everything into account -- the extras, the free ones, etc.  my average cost per Tide coupon dropped to 22¢.
Instead of 20 Febreze & Tampax I have 39.  Good thing the limit on this deal is 4.

OT: I knew about the fire.  Learned about it on You Tube.  I commuted on Metro North/New Haven Line for years.  Always picked up the Times for free.

rated:
Another great deal!

Wyler 8ct Sugar Free Drink Mix (single serve)  80c Gold, buy 3 at $2.40, get 200 PP = 13.4c after points ea limit 2 offers on Plenti

they also make a 6 qt size ( 3 x 2 qt per box) if you prefer to make pitchers of this stuff , same price

rated:
something to go with that lemonade...
this Weds is Senior/Wellness Wednesday and one of the coupons is $3/1 Digiorno pizza.  No size stated on the coupon.
Just checked pizza price tonight: $3.99 for the small one.  $3.19 gold.  You do the math, lol.
I'll be travelling with a cooler & ice packs on Weds.

rated:
SENIOR DAY UPDATE: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

There will be a $3/1 any Digiorno pizza coupon. The small Digiorno pizzas go for around $3.99 (some stores less), so after Gold Wellness they are about $3.19 each and only 19 cents each after Senior Day coupon.
 (Thx Inscrootable/sd aka my4mainecoons/fw)

There will be a $5/1 Hydralyte coupon. Hydralyte, RR 6.99- 20% gold or 65+ = 5.60- $5 SDQ -$2 IP = FREE
In case you are wondering what Hydralyte is: Hydralyte is an oral rehydration solution which is indicated for the treatment of mild to moderate dehydration

There will also be a $2/1 Biscoff cookies coupon. Biscoff cookies, RR $3.19/$2.55 gold or 65+ - $2SDQ = $0.55

rated:
MrVietnam said:   SENIOR DAY UPDATE: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Nothing too exciting couponwise this Senior Day EXCEPT there will be a $3/1 any Digiorno pizza coupon. The small Digiorno pizzas go for around $3.99 (some stores less), so after Gold Wellness they are about $3.19 each and only 19 cents each after Senior Day coupon.

These senior day coupons can be had and used by non-seniors tomorrow ?

rated:
I feel like I shouldn't even bother posting...

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   MrVietnam said:   SENIOR DAY UPDATE: Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Nothing too exciting couponwise this Senior Day EXCEPT there will be a $3/1 any Digiorno pizza coupon. The small Digiorno pizzas go for around $3.99 (some stores less), so after Gold Wellness they are about $3.19 each and only 19 cents each after Senior Day coupon.

These senior day coupons can be had and used by non-seniors tomorrow ?

It is up to the store/cashier I guess, but the stores around me have no problem with non-seniors using senior coupons. The coupons can usually be found on a table in the front of the store as you walk in on Wednesday, free for the taking.

rated:
Did the Wyler's deal reset for July?  The bottled water deal last week showed up under Wyler's.  I wondered why I bought 8 bottle waters and only got back $3 pp until I looked below and it came up under Wyler's and I already bought a couple lemonades earlier in June.

Oh, and I did hear the little town 20 miles north of me will switch to Walgreens, good for that town as they only have a Walmart to compete.  The next town up, however, has a strip mall Rite Aid and Wags won't go there, that leaves them without a drugstore/pharmacy and they will only have a IGA and Dollar General left.  I am sure our RA will close, as it's a mile down from Wags.

Skipping 9 Messages...
rated:
For those of you buying Olay products for the monthly deal, there is a new offer: $20 prepaid card when you spend $50 (after any coupon is applied) of Olay products between July 2 through October 2, 2017. The offer form can be found here 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017