• filter:

Google WiFi Router - OnHub AC1900 (Black) $99.99 at amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Google WiFi Router - OnHub AC1900 (Black)
$99.99
https://www.amazon.com/Google-WiFi-Router-OnHub-AC1900/dp/B0154URN3M

Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Member Summary
NOTE: You must select Amazon as a seller on the right side for the price to show $99! 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Price shows as $160!

rated:
Still works if you select Amazon as the seller.

rated:
Amazing deal on a great router. I replaced a 2 access point setup with just one of these. Additionally OnHub supports mesh mode if you want to pair it with another one of these or with Google wifi devices for broader coverage. Plus, it's constantly updated with new features.

-Tri

rated:
Very good router packed with features (a lot of which are not in use). At this price, it's better than buying the Google WiFi points, just for the extra range and potential future feature activation. I have 3 of these in a mesh and they have been very good. These do not have a lot of "advanced" configuration options, though. Google maintains most of the management/configuration control.

Note -- Google wiped the firmware of these remotely on February 23rd, 2017, forcing users to fully reconfigure their setup. Hopefully this is a one-time thing.

Overall, excellent buy on a router.

rated:
There seems to be 2 versions of this device. The ASUS version and the TP-LINK version. This one seems to be the TP-LINK which is a bit more expensive than the ASUS. Most reviews give the ASUS version a slight edge over this version due to the better (metal) antenna's in the ASUS version. AMZ also sells the ASUS version but it's $120

Edit:  Google Store sells the ASUS version for $129 and the TP-LINK version for $145

rated:
Will this work as a replacement for my ATT Uverse WiFi router NVG589?

rated:
This sounds like a great router/deal.   If it only had two USB ports. I have grown accustomed to having two usb drives plugged into my router.

rated:
Doesn't have good reviews.

https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/32823-google-tp-link-onhub-router-reviewed?showall=&start=2

A LAN to WAN of 817 could mean similar or worst performance WAN to LAN which means it can't handle gigabit internet connection.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   Doesn't have good reviews.

https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-reviews/32823-google-tp-link-onhub-router-reviewed?showall=&start=2 

A LAN to WAN of 817 could mean similar or worst performance WAN to LAN which means it can't handle gigabit internet connection.

This is not a router for maximum throughput from your gigabit internet connection.
It is a router for ease and coverage, with zero management issues, because it handles all of them itself. It is the antithesis of a router that would review well on smallnetbuilder.com, but the exact router that would fit in a large home that needs quick, easy, reliable mesh coverage.

Different tools for different needs.

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   Google WiFi Router - OnHub AC1900 (Black)
$99.99
https://www.amazon.com/Google-WiFi-Router-OnHub-AC1900/dp/B0154URN3M 

Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

+2 weeks oos now. Can't remember much I've ordered on Amazon being oos that long. Wonder if they are being discontinued for a new model, or ....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017