• filter:

The Economist Magazine $51 AC @ DiscountMags!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
how many issues?

rated:
Actually, the code works on all plans -- but the best discount overall is for the one year (51 issues) at $51.

Thanks OP -- I re-upped for one year.

rated:
Actually, I'm glad I looked at the fine print before I went to check-out --- the terms are for PRINT ONLY. I like the digital access (particularly audio), so I'm going to pass for now. Still, a good deal....

rated:
Duque said:   Actually, I'm glad I looked at the fine print before I went to check-out --- the terms are for PRINT ONLY. I like the digital access (particularly audio), so I'm going to pass for now. Still, a good deal....

Enjoy the print edition, but no time to sit and read it. I also subscribe to audio version and listen during my commute. Thanks for you post.

rated:
Awesome deal... the cheapest I saw before this was $75 for the year.  This makes it $1 per issue, so had to jump on it.... THANK YOU!

rated:
My economic plan requires free magazines

rated:
Best, most intelligent, most fair journalism you will find. Well worth the price. Not like the garbage media you typically find which is slanted in either direction.

On a side note, they should really change the name of the publication to "The Economist & The Diplomat" because the coverage goes far beyond economics.

rated:
Crazy good deal! I've been looking around for months for a deal. I subscribed for 1 year with a "price lock" for subsequent years. Thank you OP x 1000!!!

rated:
Meh.. Got two years for less than that - deal last Fall.
However, Economist has become the Newsweek/Time of the 21st Century.
If you're looking for economic insight, I suggest you look elsewhere.

rated:

Date Posted: Jul/06/2017 9:27 AM
Posted By: Appelski
Rank: Handsome MemberMeh. . Got two years for less than that - deal last Fall.
However, Economist has become the Newsweek/Time of the 21st Century.
If you're looking for economic insight, I suggest you look elsewhere.

How did I manage to miss the two year deal? Was it posted on Fatwallet or...

rated:
^^
Don't remember, but it had to be either FW or SD.
At virtually same time a deal for Bloomburg came along, so I'm getting both.
Either they steal material from one another or there's an overlap in who they both hire.
Why else is same *News* reported in both, in essentially same manner, same slant, blah, blah, blah......

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017