• filter:

GEŽ 115 Volt 5,500 BTU Window Air Conditioner $139 at jcpenney.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

GEŽ 115 Volt 5,500 BTU Window Air Conditioner $139 + Free Shipping or in store pickup
http://www.jcpenney.com/p/ge-115-volt-5500-btu-window-air-conditioner/ppr5007246563?pTmplType=silver 

Features an electronic digital thermostat and remote control, along with three cooling and three fan speeds.
Energy Star rated.

More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I recently learned that in some states, a new Energy Star compliant air conditioner is eligible for a rebate from a state-sponsored program (usually administered jointly with the local power companies).

For example in MA, it looks like an Eversource customer is eligible to get a $40 rebate check for the first 2 air conditioners you buy per calendar year from the Mass Save program. This model (GE AHM05LW) appears to be eligible as are nearly all.

I haven't actually gotten one of these rebates but have applied for one in my state after making a qualifying purchase and am interested to see what will happen.

rated:
Thanks for the rebate info.
Here is a website you can use to find out about the rebates:  https://www.energystar.gov/rebate-finder

rated:
Website is acting a little weird, if you search for all air conditioners, its listing it as $99, but if you visit the page, the price goes to $139.

Even viewing from my phone, the product page initially shows $99 and then immediately changes to $139. I don't know if that means that the sale is no longer available.

rated:
donsanedrin said:   I don't know if that means that the sale is no longer available.

Exactly that.

rated:
Price went up to $139. Changed the post.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017