• filter:

Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush $11.99 A/C A/R at kohls.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Philips Sonicare Essence Rechargeable Toothbrush
$11.99 A/C A/R
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2513415/sonicare-essence-rechargeable-toothbrush.jsp?skuId=64012409

use promo code SUNNYDAYZ to drop price to $16.99

redeem $5 mail-in rebate

pick up in-store

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

Philips Toothbrush (16.60kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice price, in for one, thanks!

rated:
diannase said:   Nice price, in for one, thanks!
††

rated:
This is the same model that does attract mold if you don't flush it out after each use. Sure it's kind of a PITA, but flushing it out takes every bit of 10 seconds.

rated:
I love my Sonicare! Got it as a gift ~5 years ago, use it every day...which I never did with a manual toothbrush.

rated:
Its expiring today and willing to give it off for $4 Amazon gc.

rated:
Bought one, but used Kohls's cash so it didn't take off the extra 15%. I don't like how Kohls's does that now. Also July 2nd is the last purchase day for the rebate.

rated:
FYI fine print does specify that rebate may not be combined with other promotions except Kohls Associate discount. So seems like you can either use promo code or get rebate but not both...

I've copied the T&Cs here btw:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Purchase must be made between 06/07/17Ė07/02/17 and postmarked by 08/02/17. Limit 5 rebates per product per household. Offer good only in USA. Rebates will be issued in US dollars, in the form of a Visa prepaid card or check. Offer not valid for refurbished or previously sold models. Rebate form is not transferrable. No reproductions of UPC or receipt accepted. All submitted proofs of purchase become the property of Kohlís and cannot be returned. Kohlís is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Keep a copy for your file. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Not valid with any other promotions, with the exception of the Kohlís Associate discount. Rebate check expires if not cashed within 90 days of the check date, after which time Kohlís will have no further obligation to you. Rewards totaling $10 or more will be issued in the form of a Kohlís Visa Prepaid Card. Your card is issued by MetaBankô, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. The Visa prepaid card is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Once the valid through date has passed your card will be void and will not be replaced. Kohlís reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Visa prepaid card at its discretion. Allow 8 weeks for receipt of reward. For rebate inquiries, call 888-976-8104 or visit www.kohlsrebates.com, where you can also check your rebate status.

rated:
Delete this thread. I just bought one and then realized its the 3rd.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017