• filter:

Cuisinart CGG-200B Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill, 12000 BTU - Prime Exclusive $88.44 at amazon.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Cuisinart CGG-200B Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill, 12000 BTU - Prime Exclusive
$88.44
https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-CGG-200B-Portable-Outdoor-Tabletop/dp/B00JKCG6PW

• 12000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
  • Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups
  • Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
  • Measures approximately 19-4/5 by 27-4/5 by 12-4/5 Inch
  • Porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate

Member Summary

Cuisinart Grill (15.88kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I am a big, big fan of this.
~4 years ago, I applied all kinds of coupons, discounts, discounted GCs, cashback, etc., and after all was said and done, this (steel version) cost me a little over $140. Well worth it.
In my view, there is no better Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill in the market, at any price.

rated:
this was on sale for a bit more not long ago ... id i thought i'd use it more i'd snag one now.

rated:
henare said:   this was on sale for a bit more not long ago ... id i thought i'd use it more i'd snag one now.
If you can afford it, buy it. Every time you use it, you will find it a pleasure.
And once you start getting that pleasure, you will use it more and more. Not just only for meat, but for veggies, fruits, and everyday meals as well.
And it will last you a long long time if you take good care of it.

rated:
Shows up for $187 now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017