• filter:

Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 21-in Cordless Electric Push Lawn Mower w/ 2 Batteries $379 at lowes.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Regular Price is $499
Looks pretty cool!

rated:
It's a terrific mower, plenty of power and torque, gives a nice cut too. Easy to push, I've used it for a year to cut 1/3 acre and prefer it over my Honda gas mower. This is a rebadged Greenworks mower, as are all the Kobalt Li-ion 80V outdoor products.

rated:
Specifications:

"80-volt max brushless motor with electric start"

What?  - vs an 80-volt max brushless motor with a pull rope?

rated:
If you live in southern California you may qualify for a $200 rebate  on this mower. The AQMD (air quality management district) offers rebates for turning in an old gasoline mower with the purchase of a new electric mower. See the link for details. 

rated:
That SoCal rebate would be a nice addition, but for those of us in Menards-region (like me in WI), Lowes is doing another 11% gift-card rebate through Wednesday. I had been looking at this mower at $450, so now at $380 and with the 11% I had to bite. Thanks OP.

rated:
Use Lowes 10% and remember that many stores are offering 11% rebate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017