• filter:

Apple - iPhone SE 32GB - Silver (Verizon) $199.99 at bestbuy.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Apple - iPhone SE 32GB - Silver (Verizon)
$199.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-iphone-se-32gb-silver-verizon/5899127.p?skuId=5899127

iPhone SE features a 4-inch Retina display, an A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, a 12MP iSight camera, a FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash, Live Photos, LTE and fast Wi-Fi, iOS 10, and iCloud.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
great deal. Worked for me. I tried ATT, T-Mobile and Airtel(international) sim cards and all of them worked great. This ... (more)

getpratap (Jul. 12, 2017 @ 10:31a) |

Available again here in CT.

RobL (Jul. 12, 2017 @ 5:18p) |

Airtel India Sim ?

acrobshah (Jul. 13, 2017 @ 8:32a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Prepaid.

rated:
If you read the first 2 reviews you will realize this is an unlocked phone that can be used on Verizon postpaid or other carriers. Good deal!

rated:
RobL said:   If you read the first 2 reviews you will realize this is an unlocked phone that can be used on Verizon postpaid or other carriers. Good deal!
  GSM carriers such as ATT or TMo and their MVNOs
Yes, good deal.

rated:
sold out?

rated:
Closest one to me is about 150 miles away. lol.

rated:
Waiting for iPhone X anniversary edition for a couple of years. Not going to bite now...

rated:
fatxman said:   Waiting for iPhone X anniversary edition for a couple of years. Not going to bite now...
  they'll obviously release iphone 8 or whatever in a couple months, but it'll also be $700. hard to compare to this phone for $200 that's got pretty recent hardware in it.

rated:
patofw said:   
fatxman said:   Waiting for iPhone X anniversary edition for a couple of years. Not going to bite now...
  they'll obviously release iphone 8 or whatever in a couple months, but it'll also be $700. hard to compare to this phone for $200 that's got pretty recent hardware in it.

an X with SE size?

btw, for the first time in my entire adult life, i am proud that fatwallet has beaten other forum sites. this was unnoticed until now.

rated:
RobL said:   If you read the first 2 reviews you will realize this is an unlocked phone that can be used on Verizon postpaid or other carriers. Good deal!
  Good deal as long as you don't call Verizon to activate it...then it will get sticky.

Reviews showed people were installing their Verizon Sims in there.  But don't try this as a new phone with them.

rated:
I bought one of these for my wife. I had gotten her an iPhone 6s Plus from the Sam's Club deal but she found it too large because it wouldn't fit in her pants pocket and she doesn't like carrying a purse. She keeps her credit cards in a leather wallet case on her current iPhone 5c. I myself need a bigger screen but there is still a market for a small smart phone.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   
  Good deal as long as you don't call Verizon to activate it...then it will get sticky.

Reviews showed people were installing their Verizon Sims in there.  But don't try this as a new phone with them.

what is a retail value for this SE phone at Tmobile or ATT?

rated:
I knew the price about the iPhone SE 32GB. That is real good deal.

rated:
sold out online and in store (Seattle area)

rated:
Was kicking myself for missing this offer (was out of stock for the past few days), as I need something to use on Tmobile postpaid. Surprised BB's system actually lets me order today for free shipment. Now just hope it works out the box with Tmobile SIM card (per what most people have reported). Thanks OP and everyone for resurrecting this topic (so that I would click on the deal again).

rated:
Ordered 7/3. Got pickup notice today.

rated:
great price!

rated:
Ordered today and already got shipping/tracking info. It's coming out of NJ.

rated:
oos again ...

rated:
I ordered one as well. please advice if it works on T-Mobile or ATT out of the box.

rated:
I ordered July 6th, and received today (via USPS). Inserted T-Mobile (post-paid) SIM, gave it half a min to find service, then it worked for calls, texts and data. Yay. Hope it will work overseas with T-Mobile's free international roaming.

rated:
great deal. Worked for me. I tried ATT, T-Mobile and Airtel(international) sim cards and all of them worked great. This phone is unlocked for all GSM networks.

rated:
Available again here in CT.

rated:
getpratap said:   great deal. Worked for me. I tried ATT, T-Mobile and Airtel(international) sim cards and all of them worked great. This phone is unlocked for all GSM networks.

Airtel India Sim ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017