• filter:

Apple iPad 2017 32gig WiFi - $269.99 @ ShopRite - Free shipping

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Prime-Candidates-for-Savings-C24...
Use code SHIPFREE for free shipping.

Deal ends 7/24 but limited quantities.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Deal is currently dead...maybe it will come back???

rated:
I actually got one. Can't believe it!

rated:
Domain Name: SHOPRITEDELIVERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1573525626_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-27T07:05:05.00Z
Creation Date: 2009-10-26T10:38:31.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-10-26T10:38:00.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: 
Registrant Name: MYWEBGROCER IT
Registrant Organization: MYWEBGROCER, INC
Registrant Street: 20 WINOOSKI FALLS WAY
Registrant Street: SUITE 500
Registrant City: WINOOSKI
Registrant State/Province: VT
Registrant Postal Code: 05404
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8026549600
Registrant Phone Ext: 
Registrant Fax: +1.8026549699

rated:
Dead. I don't see squat.

rated:
MyWebGrocer appears to be legit:
https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?p...
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/mywebgrocer/press

And it appears that Shop Rite is working with MyWebGrocer:
https://www.shoprite.com/mywebgrocer-privacy-policy/

In fact, there's a link on that page to ShopRiteDelivers.com -- hover over the word "Shop" (to the right of the Shop Rite logo), to bring up a popup window. Then, under "Services", the first link is to ShopRiteDelivers.com

rated:
Looks like stock has been coming and going.

rated:
Snagged one this morning, thanks.

rated:
All three colors in stock, but now it says the deal ends on 7/16 rather than 7/24.

rated:
ShopRite is a known supermarket chain (at least) in NY

As of 7/9 9AM ET all 3 colors are in stock.

rated:
Nobody has mentioned how these prices compare to other vendors, and I am too busy at the moment.
Also, how the features compare to other models, and what type of user would benefit most from these?

rated:
All three colors available now @ 6PM eastern time

rated:
ocean935 said:   Nobody has mentioned how these prices compare to other vendors, and I am too busy at the moment.
Also, how the features compare to other models, and what type of user would benefit most from these?

Seriously?

1) This deal is $60 off the $329 retail price. Good luck finding a better or easier buy anywhere else right now for the latest iPad.
2) I mean, it's an iPad. Extolling features isn't really the point here, is it? If you need to know the absolute basics about the Apple iPad, it's possible that you'll need to work a few minutes into your busy schedule, because you probably won't get a lot of good info on that here.

rated:
$329 is retail price and I got gray.

rated:
tooloud said:   
ocean935 said:   Nobody has mentioned how these prices compare to other vendors, and I am too busy at the moment.

Seriously?

1) This deal is $60 off the $329 retail price. Good luck finding a better or easier buy anywhere else right now for the latest iPad.
2) I mean, it's an iPad. Extolling features isn't really the point here, is it? If you need to know the absolute basics about the Apple iPad, it's possible that you'll need to work a few minutes into your busy schedule, because you probably won't get a lot of good info on that here.

To clarify, the intent of the questions was as follows, and was not for "my" benefit:
- if this vendor is offering $60 off the $329 retail price, what are some of the others offering?
- how are these different to the other iPads, and what type of consumer should get this instead of a different configuration?

rated:
ocean935 said:   To clarify, the intent of the questions was as follows, and was not for "my" benefit:
- if this vendor is offering $60 off the $329 retail price, what are some of the others offering?
- how are these different to the other iPads, and what type of consumer should get this instead of a different configuration?

1) It's safe to say that the others are offering higher prices on this iPad.
2) This is the latest version of the standard iPad. The type of consumer that should get this instead of a different configuration is the one that wants the newest base iPad for the lowest price.

rated:
Snarky threadcrapper.

rated:
Good enough to pull the trigger. Got gray!

rated:
anyone get theirs yet?  ordered mine on the 6th (got  gold when the others kept bouncing in and out) and it still says 'pick pending' for order status.

rated:
Mine is still "pick pending" as well. I contacted customer service through a couple of different avenues (not by voice) and it took them a day to get back to me. Yesterday, I received this via Facebook:

"We apologize about the delay. The warehouse was backlogged for the 4th of July weekend and there were issues with inventory. Orders should start shipping out tomorrow, July 13th. You will receive an email with the UPS tracking number once it has shipped."

We'll see...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017