• filter:

Rite Aid 7/9 - 7/15 (MM Colgate/Crest tp; free Crest tb, mouthwash, Tummy Zen; cheap P&G)

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid  7/9/17 - 7/15/17 

FREEBIES

Colgate Toothpaste $3.50 - $.50MQ (coming in paper) or use $.75/1 found here or use $.50 ipq on coupons.com - $3.00 IAQ
Total Advanced 4 oz . Optic White 3.5 oz. Max 6 oz or 2 in 1 - 4.6 oz = FREE
There is a $1 MQ on "any Colgate Optic White toothpaste (3 oz or larger)" in the 3.5 oz Sparkling White  UPC 0-35000-76372-2.  

$4 Crest various items - Oral B TB, Mouthwash, crest 3d white, pro-health, advanced, & brilliance toothpaste. get back $3 PP, should be some Crest $1 L2C coupons. = FREE (Limit 2 for each of the three groups: toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash/floss)
Free Crest Toothpaste $4 - $1 L2C and get back $3 PP
(There is a $2/1 Crest toothpaste coupon on coupons.com)
Free Oral-B Toothbrush $4 - $1 L2C and get back $3 PP
Free Crest Mouthwash $4 - $1 L2C and get back $3 PP
(coupons also available in 7/2 P&G)

2/$6 Garnier Fructis - $4 off 2 Mfg Q (coming in paper), $2/2 RA targeted Q. = FREE

Tummy Zen Total Heartburn Relief 30 ct $5 get 250 pts ($2.50) limit 2 - $2.50/1 coupon (coming in paper) or also on smartsource.com = FREE
($2 off Tummy Zen coupons are available on website in PDF form for those without inserts, would make them 50 cents each with this coupon.)

Mitchum deodorant $2 off w/ in-ad coupon - $2/1 Mitchum RP 7/9 or $1/1 Mitchum SS 6/18
reg psa $4.29-$5.49 = FREE or MM after Gold discount

CHEAP

Mentos rolls get 100 pts ($1) wyb 4/$2 limit 2 = 25 cents a roll

Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent Liquid 40 oz or Paks 18 ct
$3.99 - $3MQ in 7/9 inserts ($3/1 coupon also available on coupons.com, limit one print per device)= 99 cents

MONTHLY DEAL

Get 1500 pts ($15) wyb $30 limit 4 through 7/29:

always infinity radiant 11-18 ct & liners 48 ct
bounce sheets 105 loads
bounty single roll
cascade (select sizes)
crest & oral-b 3d white or prohealth

excludes trial
dawn 8 oz
downy liquid 48/60 loads, sheets 90 loads, & unstopables 13.2 oz
febreze air effects 8.8 oz, fabric refresher 16.9 oz, car vent clip 1 ct, & small spaces
olay skin care
pampers diapers & training pants 18-35 ct
pantene 12-12.6 oz & miracle 6 oz
puffs cube 56 ct
secret , gillette , & old spice deodorant

excludes trial
tampax pearl & radiant tampons 16-18 ct

Member Summary

Colgate (103.49kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
mr v am i missing some thing i looked at this weeks Rite Aid ad and do not see any 15 of 30 procter gamble offers , th... (more)

yourbiggestfan (Jul. 11, 2017 @ 2:30a) |

It is a monthly offer and not advertised in the weekly ad. Just go by the list of rhe products I listed in the OP as cou... (more)

MrVietnam (Jul. 11, 2017 @ 3:28a) |

Just a HU. The P&G coupons have short expirations now. So if you are planning to use the coupons from the 7/2 P&G insert... (more)

MrVietnam (Jul. 13, 2017 @ 11:32a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
great mr v big green for you

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Rite Aid  7/9/17 - 7/15/17 

FREEBIES

Colgate Toothpaste $3.50 - $.50MQ (coming in paper) or use $.75/1 found here or use $.50 ipq on coupons.com - $3.00 IAQ
Total Advanced 4 oz . Optic White 3.5 oz. Max 6 oz or 2 in 1 - 4.6 oz = FREE

$4 Crest various items - Oral B TB, Mouthwash, crest 3d white, pro-health, advanced, & brilliance toothpaste. get back $3 PP, should be some Crest $1 L2C coupons. = FREE
Free Crest Toothpaste $4 - $1 L2C and get back $3 PP
Free Oral-B Toothbrush $4 - $1 L2C and get back $3 PP
Free Crest Mouthwash $4 - $1 L2C and get back $3 PP
(coupons also available in 7/2 P&G)

MONTHLY DEAL

Earn $15PP wyb $30 (Limit 4) from 7/2 - 7/29/17
Pampers Diapers and Training Pants 18 - 35 ct $9.99 - $2MQ
Olay Skin Care BOGO50% off
Secret, Gillette or Old Spice Antiperspirant/Deodorant( excludes Trial Size) BOGO50% off
Always Infinity Radiant 11 - 18 ct , Liners 48 ct or Tampax Pearl and Radiant Tampons 16 - 18 ct $3.99 - $2MQ
Pantene 12 - 12.6 oz or 3 Minute Miracle 6 oz 3/$12 or $4.49 each - $5/3MQ
Any Crest, Oral-B, 3D White or ProHealth Product ( excludes Trial Size ) BOGO50%off (F

The Crest offers s/b a double dip, making hitting the $30 mark really easy for the $15 in PPoints.

rated:
Colgate Optic White has $1 Q inside the box.

$3.50 - $1 Q - $3 IAQ = $0.50 MM

rated:
For those of you buying Olay products for the monthly deal, there is a new offer: $20 prepaid card when you spend $50 (after any coupon is applied) of Olay products between July 2 through October 2, 2017. The offer form can be found https://www.olay.com/en-us/olay-coupons 

It's interesting that one of the required pieces of information on the rebate form is your birth date (month and year). I wonder why that is necessary.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For those of you buying Olay products for the monthly deal, there is a new offer: $20 prepaid card when you spend $50 (after any coupon is applied) of Olay products between July 2 through October 2, 2017. The offer form can be found https://www.olay.com/en-us/olay-coupons
I did some good shopping today. My wife wanted Olay Regenerist moisturizer cream. It went for $32.99 with the second one being half price. I wanted to do the rebate and the total left me with a subtotal of $49.48 -- 52 cents short for the $20 prepaid rebate card from Olay, so I went to a more expensive store and over there it was $33.99, so my subtotal was $50.98 and I qualified for the $20 Olay rebate. I had a $2 manufacturer coupon that I didn't use because it would have taken me under the needed $50 purchase threshold. So I ended up with 2 premium Olay products for ultracheap (about $5 each including tax) once the dust settles.

I paid with a credit card. I didn't want them to deny me the rebate claiming somehow Plenti points were a coupon.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   For those of you buying Olay products for the monthly deal, there is a new offer: $20 prepaid card when you spend $50 (after any coupon is applied) of Olay products between July 2 through October 2, 2017. The offer form can be found https://www.olay.com/en-us/olay-coupons
  MrV or MrC - For the monthly deal 15pp/$30, does the $30 has to be spent in one order or can be cumulative?  Thanks! 

rated:
niniss said:   MrVietnam said:   For those of you buying Olay products for the monthly deal, there is a new offer: $20 prepaid card when you spend $50 (after any coupon is applied) of Olay products between July 2 through October 2, 2017. The offer form can be found https://www.olay.com/en-us/olay-coupons
  MrV or MrC - For the monthly deal 15pp/$30, does the $30 has to be spent in one order or can be cumulative?  Thanks! 

It can be cumulative - it tracks on your receipt - and you can do it 4 times. It does not need to all be spent in one order.

rated:
$2 Crest toothpaste Q just showed up on coupons.com.

Makes for a nice MM.

rated:
$3/1 OxiClean detergent on coupons.com.

looks like one print/device

rated:

rated:
Mr. V, please don't forget to add deal limits to your posts.

the $15/30 limit is 4 for the month, what is the weekly Crest limit? 2?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr. V, please don't forget to add deal limits to your posts.

Yes, 2. Most deals are limit 2. When they are not I make sure to tell you the limit. Like the $15/30 is limit 4. But thanks for the advice, in the future I will try to remember to put the limits even if they are the standard 2.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr. V, please don't forget to add deal limits to your posts.

Yes, 2. Most deals are limit 2. When they are not I make sure to tell you the limit. Like the $15/30 is limit 4. But thanks for the advice, in the future I will try to remember to put the limits even if they are the standard 2.

yeah, I realize most are limit 2, every now and then something is limit 4, but I guess most are monthly deals. (ie the Wylers Lemonade is limit 4)

rated:
MrVietnam said:   $2 Crest toothpaste Q just showed up on coupons.com.

Makes for a nice MM.

Can I stack this with L2C coupon?

rated:
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

Makes for a nice MM.

Can I stack this with L2C coupon?

No. If you use a paper manufacturer's coupon it will automatically kick out the L2C coupon.They are both manufacturer coupons and you are only allowed to use one manufacturer coupon per item purchased.

rated:
From the OP:

Mitchum deodorant $2 off w/ in-ad coupon - $1/1 Mitchum SS 6/18
reg psa $4.29-$5.49

To sweeten this deal, in today's inserts (RP 7/9) there is a $2/1 Mitchum coupon, so it looks like free or even MM Mitchum after both coupons and Gold discount.

rated:
DEAL IDEA (CONFIRMED)

Buy 4 Crest Toothpastes (Pro Health/3D) that are on sale for $4 ea
Buy 2 Oral-B Qualifying TBrushes at $4 ea
Buy 2 Crest Pro Heath Rinse 500ml  @ $4 ea

pay $32

less 4 x $2/1 coupons for TP www.coupons.com/crest 
less 2 x .50/1 coupons for Rinse at above line
less 2 x $1/1 coupons OralB  from July P&G Insert

pay $21

Get back 3300 Plenti Points (1500 on P&G monthly, 1800 combined total for each unique product offer (TP, MW, TBrushes)

$12 MM! plus lots of free oral care.

rated:
Mr. V,

can you pin down exactly which OPTIC WHITE has the $1/1 Q inside (UPC #). didn't find it in the one I got.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Mr. V,

can you pin down exactly which OPTIC WHITE has the $1/1 Q inside (UPC #). didn't find it in the one I got.

I don't have any more information on that. I was sharing a post from another board.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   

I don't have any more information on that. I was sharing a post from another board.

I'd update the OP then, definitely a degree of YMMV here. there are quite a few packagings of Optic White, so no telling where the coupon is located for sure.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   

I'd update the OP then, definitely a degree of YMMV here. there are quite a few packagings of Optic White, so no telling where the coupon is located for sure.

I will update the OP with a YMMV on that. I will try to find out more information about which one has the coupon and I will post it later if I get anything.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   

I will update the OP with a YMMV on that. I will try to find out more information about which one has the coupon and I will post it later if I get anything.

Not sure about any others, but there was a $1 MQ on "any Colgate Optic White toothpaste (3 oz or larger)" in the 3.5 oz Sparkling White this morning. UPC 0-35000-76372-2.  

rated:
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Not sure about any others, but there was a $1 MQ on "any Colgate Optic White toothpaste (3 oz or larger)" in the 3.5 oz Sparkling White this morning. UPC 0-35000-76372-2.  

thx Melachri, that is a big help!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
MrVietnam said:   

thx Melachri, that is a big help!

I got lucky. Only one of my two newspapers had the $0.50 MQ, so I was stuck buying only one unless I found the in-box Q for the next purchase.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   DEAL IDEA (CONFIRMED)

pay $32

pay $21

Get back 3300 Plenti Points (1500 on P&G monthly, 1800 combined total for each unique product offer (TP, MW, TBrushes)

Can I use the $1/1 Crest Mouthwash Q from July P&G insert?

rated:
Jim. yes, you can use the coupon from the 7/2 P&G insert.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Jim. yes, you can use the coupon from the 7/2 P&G insert.
You can also use the $1 L2C coupons for all of these products, though the $2 printable on toothpaste is a better deal.

And a minor improvement (for Gold customers) is that at least one of the Glide floss picks packages will ring up at $3.75. I couldn't find any MQs for that other than the single $1 L2C.

And thanks to Mr. V for sharing the Crest printable, and to Mr C for suggesting using it (even without the 300 PP) to get to the $30 threshold.

rated:
I couldn't find any Crest White Strips that would be free.  The $36.99 are the Vivid, and the coupon isn't valid on those.  The rest were closer to $50/box.

rated:
briarycliffs said:   I couldn't find any Crest White Strips that would be free.  The $36.99 are the Vivid, and the coupon isn't valid on those.  The rest were closer to $50/box.
Thanks for the feedback. I will take it out of the OP. Which coupon excludes Vivid: the in-ad coupon or the man Q?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
briarycliffs said:   I couldn't find any Crest White Strips that would be free.  The $36.99 are the Vivid, and the coupon isn't valid on those.  The rest were closer to $50/box.
Thanks for the feedback. I will take it out of the OP. Which coupon excludes Vivid: the in-ad coupon or the man Q?

Man Q.

rated:
JimsEmptyWallet said:   

pay $32

pay $21

Can I use the $1/1 Crest Mouthwash Q from July P&G insert?

if its valid on ProHealth, YES, if only on Scope no.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
  said:

if its valid on ProHealth, YES, if only on Scope no.

The coupon from the insert is for any Crest mouthwash (473 ml or larger), so ProHealth would be fine.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   $2/1 Crest IP

http://www.coupons.com/?cid=19915392

Ran into a cashier that enforced the one coupon per transaction per customer term stated on the coupon, have to go to another RiteAid to use rest of my Qs.

rated:

pay $32

pay $21

MisterC - If the crest limit is 2, how could you buy so many crest and get the 1800pp?  Or are you saying the limit 2 is per product type, not per Crest brand? 

rated:
niniss said:   Or are you saying the limit 2 is per product type, not per Crest brand? 

If you look at the ad, there are 3 groups. Each group has limit of 2.

rated:
niniss said:   

pay $32

pay $21

MisterC - If the crest limit is 2, how could you buy so many crest and get the 1800pp?  Or are you saying the limit 2 is per product type, not per Crest brand? 

as 3c3 points out, EACH group is a unique offer with Plenti Points, it is NOT across all 3. lim 2 of tp, lim 2 of rinse, lim 2 of Oral B Tbrush.

rated:
Got it! Thank you, 3c3 and MisterC!

rated:

Makes for a nice MM.

For anyone who needs more prints of the $2 Crest toothpaste Q, it is also on pgeveryday.com so you can print some more even if you printed two on coupons.com already.

Skipping 5 Messages...
rated:
Just a HU. The P&G coupons have short expirations now. So if you are planning to use the coupons from the 7/2 P&G insert on the monthly deal at Rite Aid (assuming you haven't maxed out already), you have two more days to do it as they will expire this Saturday, 7/15.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017