• filter:

Prime Members: Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation (Certified Refurbished) $29.99 at amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OOS

rated:
I have all three devices and hate the dot, very poor sound.

rated:
I agree with the comment on poor sound but for a good sound I bought a couple of good bookshelf speakers and one of those $3 power amp modules and connected to the dot.... now it's a "great sound dot"  (try that one... one audio cable, one 12V power supply. one $3 15W+15W module amplifier (a bit more if you want it in a case, too) and a pair of bookshelf speakers.... If you  your use is for a dance party, than get one of those 30+30W power amplifier modules and run it off a 19V laptop power supply (Yes... a used laptop power supply with about 65W or higher power rating).... There are (too) many clips on youtub, showing how to put such a set up (or similar) together 
Enjoy

rated:
$44.99

rated:
Gone baby gone... Nice find while it lasted OP! Green! I encourage people to remember that a Fire Stick gives you all the home automation skills, and music sounds great when plugged into a big stero... No messaging however...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017