• filter:

Pre-Prime Day Sale - Cert. Refurb Amazon Tap Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker - $69.99 FS @ Amazon (Req. Prime)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Certified Refurbished Amazon Tap - Alexa-Enabled Portable Bluetooth Speaker - $69.99 FS @ Amazon (Req. Prime)

This is one of the pre Prime Day Deals, it lasts till the end of the day or until it sells out. It does require Prime to purchase.

• A Certified Refurbished Amazon Tap is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
  • Just tap and ask for music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Enable hands-free mode to control music and more from a distance.
  • Uses the Alexa Voice Service when connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to play music, read the news, provide weather reports, and even order a pizza
  • Provides up to 9 hours of continuous playback (up to 8 hours when in hands-free mode), Charging Cradle included
  • Streams all your music via Bluetooth from your phone or tablet
  • Delivers crisp sound powered by Dolby, with dual stereo speakers that provide 360º omni-directional audio
  • Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got one earlier this morning for $38.99 with $30 off $60 American Express Anazon promo.  Used $1 in points and code AMEX17PRIME.  Funny thing is the $20 off $50 American Express code would not work for me the other day.

rated:
It was EASY to set up and sounds great. So far I am VERY pleased with this purchase.

rated:
dafish said:   Got one earlier this morning for $38.99 with $30 off $60 American Express Anazon promo.  Used $1 in points and code AMEX17PRIME.  Funny thing is the $20 off $50 American Express code would not work for me the other day.

So I have an Amex Platinum and registered to pay with points and now that code seems to be invalid.  Is this deal dead or am I doing something wrong?

Looks like the offer expires after 100,000 uses, maybe that is the problem.

Thanks,
Chris

rated:
CapeCodChris said:   
dafish said:   Got one earlier this morning for $38.99 with $30 off $60 American Express Anazon promo.  Used $1 in points and code AMEX17PRIME.  Funny thing is the $20 off $50 American Express code would not work for me the other day.

So I have an Amex Platinum and registered to pay with points and now that code seems to be invalid.  Is this deal dead or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Chris

I don't know what's up with these codes.  Like I said the 20 off 50 wouldn't work for me the other day, this one did.  I heard this one was good for the first 100,000 customers.  Are you using at least 1 point towards the purchase?

rated:
look it like so who have use it ? feel sound ? have good ?

rated:
babineau said:   look it like so who have use it ? feel sound ? have good ?
  Mine was delivered about an hour ago.  Looked like new.  I think it sounds pretty darn good and I like that it's portable.  It sits nice in the wireless charging base.

rated:
Dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017