• filter:

Apple iPad (Latest Model) with Wi-Fi - 32GB - Gray $269.99 + Shipping at Shopritedelivers.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Apple iPad (Latest Model) with Wi-Fi - 32GB - Gray
$269.99
http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Apple-iPad-Latest-Model-with-Wi-Fi-32GB-Gray-P52956.aspx 

-9.7-inch Retina display, 
-2048 x 1536 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
-Apple A9 64-bit SoC with M9 Coprocessor
-802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jul. 6, 2017 @ 11:18am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where can it ship to?

rated:
zoeleehc said:   Where can it ship to?

"ShopRite Delivers orders are shipped via UPS Ground Monday-Friday to all 48 contiguous United States. Shipping is not currently available to AK and HI. "

http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Delivery-Information.aspx

rated:
SHIPFREE code for free shipping.

rated:
Looks like only gold is available now.  Silver disappeared as I was checking out.

rated:
Looks Dead

rated:
dead

rated:
jbfromfl said:   Looks Dead
  I was able to get it into my cart for $269.99

rated:
I was able to check out on the gray model a few minutes ago. It's awaiting "pick". We'll see what happens. Free shipping coupon worked. Added tax for me (MA).

rated:
looks like they put more back in the system....says 45 gray units available as of now.

rated:
Anyone purchased from this merchant before? Are they reputable? Any issues re shipping or product quality etc? I am interested but it kinda seems just a little bit too good to be true..

rated:
Shop Rite is a grocery store chain. This site seems to be their attempt to stay relevant in the Amazon world (especially now w/ the Whole Foods buy) as other grocery stores are doing. If the site is fake, it does a good job. Hopefully I won't be taken for all I got (which won't net them much, for sure).

edit: It does seem to good to be true. We'll see.

rated:
mrquality5 said:   Anyone purchased from this merchant before? Are they reputable? Any issues re shipping or product quality etc? I am interested but it kinda seems just a little bit too good to be true..
  Been around since 2009.
Also holds MyWebGrocer.com
Address is Real.

So looks ok to me.

rated:

rated:
Stock has been coming and going for the last two days when I posted this...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017