• filter:

10% to 20% Off on Select Gear (2100 Items) w/ Coupon - FS @ Musician's Friend{forums-storename-auto-links} 

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
10% to 20% Off on Select Gear (2100 Items) w/ Coupon - FS @ Musician's Friend 

Coupon: HOTTEST

There are 2100 items that qualify for the sale. I've picked out some of the items that from my experience are at a great price after coupon and are themselves a worthwhile item. I have actually played each of these items many times including the kid's drum sets . This list is not exhaustive and includes my own personal bias towards investing in at least medium quality range instruments. There are plenty of cheap guitars and effects and a bunch of other categories of items I have no experience with. The kid's drum sets despite being cheap are actually decent and you can start a 2-3 year old on the $72 set. It is very small, yet the throne will hold a cautious 180 lb. adult .

Drums:

Guitar:

Amps & Effects:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Fellow bassists, the Markbass Blackline 250w head gets the full 20%, good deal at $252

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/markbass-black...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017