Coleman 70qt. Xtreme Marine Cooler + (2) 30-oz. Tumblers $37.37 @ Walmart w/FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Killer deal for a huge day cooler.

rated:
Love using the Coleman cooler for my family road trips this year. It's so huge, it can store up to 3 days of food for 7 people. And you can also use it as a seat for up to 250 pounds.

rated:
How good is this cooler at keeping ice, ice? Are the tumblers insulated?

rated:
ablang said:   How good is this cooler at keeping ice, ice? Are the tumblers insulated?
  I believe this is a Marine 5 Cooler which means it will keep ice for 5 days.

rated:
Agentenders said:   
ablang said:   How good is this cooler at keeping ice, ice? Are the tumblers insulated?
  I believe this is a Marine 5 Cooler which means it will keep ice for 5 days.

These are good coolers (I have a similar one), but the "five days" is slightly deceptive. What that means is that if you fill it with ice and don't open it, after five days you'll still have some ice left (though there will not be much and it will be floating in water). That's not really how anyone uses an ice chest. You can't put food and a bag of ice in here and expect it to keep everything cold for five days (unless it's very cold outside). These and the Igloo's are good coolers, but don't believe the spin.

rated:
OOS

rated:
Lost my YETI tumbler. Just bought a similar 30oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler from Amazon with only $7.98. It is some generic brand named EUPOSS instead of YETI, but the quality is pretty good. Like it so far.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017