• filter:

Filtrete Micro Allergen Extra 1085 Air Filters - 4 packs of 2 (8 total) - $38.90 AR @ Lowe's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

air (55.19kB)
Disclaimer
The Filtrete Micro Allergen Extra 1085 Air Filter 2 Packs are on sale for $14.97 each, but for every 2 you buy, you get 15% off in-cart.

For the best value, add a quantity of 4 to your cart, and the price will drop from $59.88 to $50.90. There is a $12.00 Mail-in Rebate available, making the total $39.90 for a total of 8 filters after rebate! That's only about $4.86 per filter!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, got some!

rated:
Is the 15% additional discount for multiple units expired? 

rated:
There are $15 off $50 coupon codes out there that make this deal even sweeter.

rated:
how do you get the 15% off, would not take that off with qty. 4 in my cart?

rated:
slicchicfl said:   Is the 15% additional discount for multiple units expired? 
  Must be. Three of us are having the same issue. That's what I get for buying a $15 off $50 coupon before loading 4 in my cart

rated:
retrac said:   
  Must be. Three of us are having the same issue. That's what I get for buying a $15 off $50 coupon before loading 4 in my cart

Yeah, I was able to find one for free on a competitor site but when you add that coupon you lose the 15% off it seems.  However, w/ the rebate looks like I was able to get it for $2 to $3 less than the posted price here.  

rated:
FriendlyPeon said:   
retrac said:   

Yeah, I was able to find one for free on a competitor site but when you add that coupon you lose the 15% off it seems.  However, w/ the rebate looks like I was able to get it for $2 to $3 less than the posted price here.  

Were you seeing 15% off "TODAY" before you added the $15 off?  Anyway yeah that's our only option at this point.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017