• filter:

Garden Treasures 32.87-in. L Steel Kids Patio Bench - $21.98 w/ FS @ Lowe's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowes has the Garden Treasures 32.87-in. L Steel Kids Patio Bench on sale for $21.98 with free shipping using MyLowes

• Jungle animal pattern is ideal for children
  • Easy to assemble
  • Just the right size for children
  • 1-year limited warranty

This bench has received 4.5/5 stars based on 29 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP.  I bought one of these 4 or 5 years ago and it is adorable; we have it sitting along a path in our garden.  We like it so much (and our family is growing so much) I just bought another one. 
Keep in mind it is child sized (just slightly wider than a yardstick and 20 inches high).  Perfect for toddlers or young children.

rated:
Nice find! Just the thing to replace a rickity old garden bench with something my toddlers might enjoy (or put in one's jungle-themed room!). Ordered and looking forward to getting it.

rated:
Free shipping option isn't available anymore

rated:
thanhbui said:   Free shipping option isn't available anymore

I just signed up for the (free) MyLowes account and got the free shipping on my bench without issue. No complications here.

rated:
Bobthyferret said:   
thanhbui said:   Free shipping option isn't available anymore

I just signed up for the (free) MyLowes account and got the free shipping on my bench without issue. No complications here.

people rarely sign in to their Lowes account because they dont want to make it too obvious on using the coupons. i use guest check out on 100% of my Lowes purchases.

rated:
I did use MyLowes account and I didn't have the option for free shipping; only store pickup or Lowes truck delivery. Had a couple friends try it too on their accounts without any luck, so it might be a local thing. 

rated:
Yeah I was thinking it may vary by location. No stores in my area would allow store pickup but shipping was fine, go figure.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017