• filter:

Coleman 100W Solar Panel With 7AMP Charge Controller $119.99 for members at costco.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Coleman 100W Solar Panel With 7AMP Charge Controller
$119.99 for members
https://www.costco.com/Coleman-100W-Solar-Panel-With-7AMP-Charge-Controller-.product.100349972.html 

Features:

• Designed For Rechargeable 12 V Batteries
  • Protects Battery From Overcharge And Discharge
  • Easy To Install
  • Maintenance-Free

Features: 

• Designed for rechargeable 12 V batteries such as those used in boats, RVs or cottages and ideal for emergency back-up or remote power use when electricity is unavailable.
  • 1 x 100 W panel is weatherproof and comes with shatterproof tempered glass for superior durability.
  • Maximum power: up to 100 W of solar power.
  • Amperage: up to 5.8 AMP.
  • Built-in blocking diode prevents battery discharge.
  • Made with a durable aluminum frame and crystalline solar cells.

7 A Charge Controller Features:

• Protects battery from overcharge and discharge.
  • For use with 12 V solar panels and batteries only.
  • Handles up to 7 A of array current.
  • Handles up to 105 W of solar power.
  • Maintains 12 V batteries in a fully charge state.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
 Now OOS

rated:
Excuse my noob question... can this be hooked up to a 12v battery that is then connected to an inverter to have an AC outlet? What could I reasonably run off of this battery? I assume my fridge is too power hungry, any other suggestions of things it could run that would help recoup these costs?

Many thanks!

rated:
With only one panel, I would use it for light using 12v led lights or any 12v item like fan t.v. and no power inverter (as it uses power)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017