Nintendo Switch (Gray Joycon) @ Amazon $299.99

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
FYI - may be for Prime Members only (price didn't show when I was logged out of Amazon).

rated:
OOS

rated:
Nope its dead not....That was fast back up to $409.99

rated:
I am a prime member, and it is in stock and at $299 for me.

rated:
damn, sold out

rated:
Yeah I saw it for 299 but then sold out.
I only hesitated bc was not sure if son would like it because he wanted the Zelda bundle.
I assume the only difference between this and the Zelda bundle is the game itself, which runs about $50, or is there something else?

rated:
Mulox said:   Yeah I saw it for 299 but then sold out.
I only hesitated bc was not sure if son would like it because he wanted the Zelda bundle.
I assume the only difference between this and the Zelda bundle is the game itself, which runs about $50, or is there something else?

These ones have some cool Zelda Shwag with them
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1574876

rated:
Thanks Neilium... he doesn't want any shwag, just console+game, but he wants the red/blue controllers so that might be a longer wait...

rated:
back in stock!

rated:
premneo said:   back in stock!
  I see the 299 price, but it won't let me add to cart - says "we're sorry but this item is no longer available..."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017