• filter:

HAMMERHEAD Circuit Sensor Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Screwdriver - $11.98 @ Lowe's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HAMMERHEAD Circuit Sensor Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Screwdriver - $11.98 (was $29.98) at Lowe's. Get free in-store pickup or free shipping with MyLowe's. 

3.5/5 stars based on 73 customer reviews. 

• HAMMERHEAD circuit sensor Li-ion cordless screwdriver features non-contact technology, safely detecting live wires from up to 1-in away in outlets, switches, cords and fixtures
  • Integrated wire stripper and wire bender make this tool ideal for electricians
  • Single-speed motor produces 230-RPM max in forward and reverse, so you can tackle household chores with ease
  • Nine 1-in bits make it easy to tackle a variety of light-duty tasks
  • 4-volt, 1.3-Ah integrated Li-ion battery with USB charging port allows for convenient charging
  • Lightweight design with an ergonomic handle is easy and comfortable to use
  • 2 LED work lights allow you to keep working, even in low-light conditions
  • Includes 4-volt Li-ion rechargeable screwdriver with integrated battery, USB charging cable, nine 1-in bits and a magnetic insert bit holder
  • 3-year limited warranty gives you peace of mind

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have one of these and I use it all the time. I have one of those things that make my screw tips magnetized so I did that but otherwise I love it. It stays charged up for a long time and it's surprisingly powerful. You're not going to drive wall screws with it or anything but for a screwdriver in the drawer for a female, I reach for this first.

rated:
Before Christmas it was $9.98 but even at double its current price its well worth the money. Gave a number of them at Christmas - everybody loves them. Great tool

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017