• filter:

Rite Aid 7/23 - 7/29 (50c MM 2-pack BIC Gel-ocity pens a/ man Q; cheap Johnson's Baby a/ man Qs/pp)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Rite Aid† 7/23/17 - 7/29/17

BIC pens, pencils, and white out FREE!, ad shows $1/1 will be in the 7/23 SS
** The pens I bought were a 2-pack of BIC Gel-ocity (gel pens. aka Velocity), on sale for $1 down from $2.99. And right next to the $1 MQ (good on any BIC stationery product) is a $1.50 MQ good on Gel-ocity. Confirmed today that the $1.50 MQ works on the $1 2-pack of pens, but make sure you have other items on the purchase to cover the overage. **
(credit melachri)

Johnson baby
Buy $30 get 1000PP limit 2
Buy 15 baby @$4=$60
Use 15 $2/1 man Q (coming in RP)=-$30
=$30 get 2000PP
$10 cost for 15/$0.66 each

MONTHLY DEAL (FINAL WEEK)

Get 1500 pts ($15) wyb $30 limit 4 through 7/29:

always infinity radiant 11-18 ct & liners 48 ct
bounce sheets 105 loads
bounty single roll
cascade (select sizes)
crest & oral-b 3d white or prohealth

excludes trial
dawn 8 oz
downy liquid 48/60 loads, sheets 90 loads, & unstopables 13.2 oz
febreze air effects 8.8 oz, fabric refresher 16.9 oz, car vent clip 1 ct, & small spaces
olay skin care
pampers diapers & training pants 18-35 ct
pantene 12-12.6 oz & miracle 6 oz
puffs cube 56 ct
secret , gillette , & old spice deodorant

excludes trial
tampax pearl & radiant tampons 16-18 ct

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just passing on information from melachri's post. I looked at several stores in my area too and, while sold out, they di... (more)

MrVietnam (Jul. 28, 2017 @ 10:00a) |

Thanks for the suggestion. Price-checked already.

No worries, though. Can't win them all.

ocean935 (Jul. 28, 2017 @ 10:04a) |

Sorry, should have included that these were two-packs of black Gel-ocity. Colors were more expensive.

FWIW, they're also ... (more)

melachri (Jul. 28, 2017 @ 3:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
Johnson baby
Use 15 $2/1 man Q=-$30

Greek??

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   
Johnson baby
Use 15 $2/1 man Q=-$30

Greek??

† No, Fatwalletese.

rated:
What coupons?

rated:
ocean935 said:   What coupons?
†The $2/1 Johnson's coupon will be coming in the 7/23 inserts.

rated:
Clear as mud.

No idea what products are at $4 each.
No idea what the coupon states, so can't buy it before more details emerge.

rated:
Double Dip. Healthy Essentials page buy $30 get $10 PP, limit 2. Includes Benadryl Anti-Itch, Zyrtec, Rhinocort and Visine. All of these track for $20/$75 AR.

rated:
ocean935 said:   Clear as mud.

No idea what products are at $4 each.
No idea what the coupon states, so can't buy it before more details emerge.

†Typically the baby products put out by Johnson and Johnson are baby powder, lotion, bubble bath, shampoo, etc. Just to a Rite Aid and look and you will see the selection they carry. Hard to know exactly what the coupon states as it has not come out yet, but if it is like the printable it will say something like this: $1.00 OFF on any (1) JOHNSONíS Wash, Lotion, Bath, or Shampoo (Excluding trial sizes, 1oz to 4oz, and gifts sets) †It will come out on 7/23, so if you want to order it from a clipping service I suggest waiting until a 1-2 days before it comes out. I don't think they list new coupons earlier than that, do they? There is a $1 printable that is available now, but I suggest waiting for the higher value $2 coupon to come out later on this month.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
ocean935 said:   What coupons?
†The $2/1 Johnson's coupon will be coming in the 7/23 inserts.

The Red Plum $2/1 Johnson's coupon is going for 20 cents each just about everywhere.†

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
BIC pens, pencils, and white out FREE!, ad shows $1/1 will be in papers
There is also a $1/1 mq in the 6/4 ss that doesn't expire until September.

† †I have the one from tomorrow's SS, but has anyone found the BIC coupon in SS 6/4? All I can see is Paper Mate Qs, and I can't find a reference to an older BIC Q in the usual online lists.

rated:
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   
BIC pens, pencils, and white out FREE!, ad shows $1/1 will be in papers
There is also a $1/1 mq in the 6/4 ss that doesn't expire until September.

† †I have the one from tomorrow's SS, but has anyone found the BIC coupon in SS 6/4? All I can see is Paper Mate Qs, and I can't find a reference to an older BIC Q in the usual online lists.

†I got that information from another source that must have been incorrect. I have deleted that from my OP. You are right. The coupon is for Papermate, not BIC.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
†I got that information from another source that must have been incorrect. I have deleted that from my OP. You are right. The coupon is for Papermate, not BIC.

† Thanks for the confirmation. Wasn't trying to criticize, only looking for a few more Qs since this is a no-limit deal.†

rated:
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   

† Thanks for the confirmation. Wasn't trying to criticize, only looking for a few more Qs since this is a no-limit deal.†

No criticism taken, melachri. Thanks for posting. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself in these Rite Aid threads.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
melachri said:   
MrVietnam said:   

†No criticism taken, melachri. Thanks for posting. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself in these Rite Aid† threads.

I (probably we) all appreciate the effort you take to post these, Mr. V. RA has been a "favorite" due to its convenience, but the deals this year haven't been as interesting as previous years. I'm struggling to stay on pace to keep my Gold status.

Maybe things will get better now that corporate isn't worrying about the merger/acquisition. At least if the RAs around me don't become Walgreens.††

rated:
A couple of observations from my trip this morning:

- Right Guard Extreme is 2/$7. Use the BOGO MQ from RP 7/16 to get the OOP to $3.50. I unexpectedly received a $1.50 OYNO catalina, and there's a $4.99 S* offer (on 2 Extremes) that might still be available.

- Everyone is focusing on the $1 MQ to get the BIC pens, pencils and white out for free. But the pens I bought were a 2-pack of BIC Gel-ocity (gel pens. aka Velocity), on sale for $1 down from $2.99. And right next to the $1 MQ (good on any BIC stationery product) is a $1.50 MQ good on Gel-ocity. Confirmed today that the $1.50 MQ works on the $1 2-pack of pens, but make sure you have other items on the purchase to cover the overage.

rated:
melachri said:   
- Right Guard Extreme is 2/$7. Use the BOGO MQ from RP 7/16 to get the OOP to $3.50. I unexpectedly received a $1.50 OYNO catalina, and there's a $4.99 S* offer (on 2 Extremes) that might still be available.

Various B&M Retailers have Right Guard Xtreme Precision Dry Spray Antiperspirant Free after Rebate (MIR up to $7.49, just pay taxes) thru 9/15/17

Available at the following B&M Retailers:

Walgreens†Up To $5.99 Rebate
CVS†Up to $6.99 Rebate
Rite Aid† Up To $7.49 Rebate
Target†Up to $4.99 Rebate
Kroger $5.49 Rebate

ttp://rapid-rebates.com/rightguardtmf#/

rated:
Not a Plenti points deal. but my store had single rolls of Sparkle on clearance for 42 cents which I thought was a good deal.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
melachri said:   

Various B&M Retailers have Right Guard Xtreme Precision Dry Spray Antiperspirant Free after Rebate (MIR up to $7.49, just pay taxes) thru 9/15/17

Available at the following B&M Retailers:

Walgreens†Up To $5.99 Rebate
CVS†Up to $6.99 Rebate
Rite Aid† Up To $7.49 Rebate
Target†Up to $4.99 Rebate
Kroger $5.49 Rebate

ttp://rapid-rebates.com/rightguardtmf#/

† There is a L2C for Right Guard that says $4.99 off 2. †I know the RP printable was actually coded as BOGO, but I was wondering if anyone had the L2C apply to a purchase and if it actually took off $4.99? †Combined with the FAR, would be two free plus $1.50 MM. †With the insert BOGO coupon, would be two free.

rated:
I just got my coupon purchase in the mail today and I was at Rite Aid† a few minutes ago doing the Johnson's Baby deal. After the very first $2 coupon the register beeped and wouldn't take anymore identical coupons. Evidently Rite Aid† has a new register update that my stores have received now and it is limiting you to one identical manufacturer's coupon per transaction. On the coupon itself it says limit 4 per transaction and Rite Aid† 's official coupon policy says limit 4 per transaction, so I am not sure what's up. One of the cashiers at one of the stores I went to said there must be a new update to the coupon policy coming soon. Luckily the cashiers at my stores accomodated me. One entered the coupons manually and the other let me purchase one by one is separate transactions using one coupon per transaction.

Since coupons are integral to getting good deals, I could see this really making it hard to shop at Rite Aid† anymore if indeed their policy is now one identical coupon per transaction, no matter what the actual coupon allows in the fine print.

From the latest Rite Aid† coupon acceptance policy:

Rite Aid† may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store managerís sole discretion.

Have any of you guys run into this using identical manufacturer coupons? I don't think all the stores receive the updates at the same time, so your store may have nor received the update yet. My local stores in So Cal just received it recently.

EDIT: Looking carefully at the coupon, it says: "Consumer: Limit one coupon per person. No more than 4 coupons (of any kind) for the same product in the same transaction." Maybe I misread the coupon. Is the coupon saying I can use one coupon or 4 coupons per transaction? Maybe it's the coupon enforcing the limit and not Rite Aid† .The coupon terms as printed on the coupon seem a little contradictory. In one sentence it says one per person and in the next sentence it says no more than 4 coupons in the same transaction.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I just got my coupon purchase in the mail today and I was at Rite Aid† a few minutes ago doing the Johnson's Baby deal. After the very first $2 coupon the register beeped and wouldn't take anymore identical coupons. Evidently Rite Aid† has a new register update that my stores have received now and it is limiting you to one identical manufacturer's coupon per transaction. On the coupon itself it says limit 4 per transaction and Rite Aid† 's official coupon policy says limit 4 per transaction, so I am not sure what's up. One of the cashiers at one of the stores I went to said there must be a new update to the coupon policy coming soon. Luckily the cashiers at my stores accomodated me. One entered the coupons manually and the other let me purchase one by one is separate transactions using one coupon per transaction.

Since coupons are integral to getting good deals, I could see this really making it hard to shop at Rite Aid† anymore if indeed their policy is now one identical coupon per transaction, no matter what the actual coupon allows in the fine print.

From the latest Rite Aid† coupon acceptance policy:

Rite Aid† may accept up to 4 identical coupons for the same number of qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store managerís sole discretion.

Have any of you guys run into this using identical manufacturer coupons? I don't think all the stores receive the updates at the same time, so your store may have nor received the update yet. My local stores in So Cal just received it recently.

EDIT: Looking carefully at the coupon, it says: "Consumer: Limit one coupon per person. No more than 4 coupons (of any kind) for the same product in the same transaction." Maybe I misread the coupon. Is the coupon saying I can use one coupon or 4 coupons per transaction? Maybe it's the coupon enforcing the limit and not Rite Aid† .The coupon terms as printed on the coupon seem a little contradictory. In one sentence it says one per person and in the next sentence it says no more than 4 coupons in the same transaction.

You can only use one coupon that has the wording you cited in a transaction. †So, for example, †if we call the coupon you cited couponA, and you are buying six of XYZ, you can only use four coupons for XYZ, and only one can be couponA.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
** The pens I bought were a 2-pack of BIC Gel-ocity (gel pens. aka Velocity), on sale for $1 down from $2.99. And right next to the $1 MQ (good on any BIC stationery product) is a $1.50 MQ good on Gel-ocity. Confirmed today that the $1.50 MQ works on the $1 2-pack of pens, but make sure you have other items on the purchase to cover the overage. **

Bought a ton of coupons before checking Rite-Aid. The -ocity pens are regular price at all area stores.

rated:
ocean935 said:   MrVietnam said:   

Bought a ton of coupons before checking Rite-Aid. The -ocity pens are regular price at all area stores.

Just passing on information from melachri's post. I looked at several stores in my area too and, while sold out, they did have a $1 yellow price tag next to them. Sometimes stores don't put up the sale tags. You may want to pricecheck just to make sure. Hard to imagine them being $1 at some stores and not at others, but maybe your weekly ad was different.

rated:
Thanks for the suggestion. Price-checked already.

No worries, though. Can't win them all.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   

Just passing on information from melachri's post. I looked at several stores in my area too and, while sold out, they did have a $1 yellow price tag next to them. Sometimes stores don't put up the sale tags. You may want to pricecheck just to make sure. Hard to imagine them being $1 at some stores and not at others, but maybe your weekly ad was different.

Sorry, should have included that these were two-packs of black Gel-ocity. Colors were more expensive.

FWIW, they're also listed for $1 (with card) on the web site, but only through today (!). ††

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017