• filter:

Sun Joe 14 in. 12 Amp Corded Electric Walk-Behind Lawn Mower $59.99 + FS @ Home Depot

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sun Joe 14 in. 12 Amp Corded Electric Walk-Behind Lawn Mower 
$59.99
free shipping

Eco friendly: zero carbon emissions for cleaner air
3-position manual height control adjusts from 1.18 in. to 2.52 in
Starts instantly with the simple push of a button

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The content of your post (the price) should match the subject line. $59.99.

rated:
ablang said:   The content of your post (the price) should match the subject line. $59.99.
  fixed

rated:
ctgolfer said:   $59.99
free shipping

Amazon now also $59.99

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Sun Joe 14 in. 12 Amp Corded Electric Walk-Behind Lawn Mower 
$59.99
free shipping

Eco friendly: zero carbon emissions for cleaner air
3-position manual height control adjusts from 1.18 in. to 2.52 in
Starts instantly with the simple push of a button

There is an also optional side discharge chute for this mower for those who don't want to use the clippings bag.

rated:
Don't forget you need an extension cord (12AWG for 100 feet, 14AWG if shorter length will suffice) that can handle 12A. If the cord gets hot the wires are too thin (wire gauge number is too big, need to go lower such as 16AWG -> 14AWG -> 12AWG -> 10AWG). Note: the smaller the number/size the stiffer the cord.

rated:
The plastic construction is thin on this but can't see any complaints. Should I get a small lawn of my own to mow in the future I would have no qualms about using these little electric guys on it.

rated:
I got this last year from a local bargain store for less than $30. If you have a small lawn, it works great. It's very light but the bag is fairly small. Just beware of the cord.

rated:
Anyone ever converted this $60 mower into a brush cutter?

rated:
Huge complaint from me as a former owner of the wider model: the blase is sitting on a plastic cap with two knobs transferring the motion from the motor to the blade. A small twig, stone, etc. hitting the blade will shave those knobs right off. Replacing the cap separately is impossible (I talked to sun mow customer service) and the "rebuilt kit" is basically priced at a new mower. I used two screws and loctite to get the blade back on but it sounded weired and didnt perform all that well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017