• filter:

Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men?s Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades $39.99 at amazon.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men?s Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades
$39.99
https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES8103S-Electric-Nanotech-Cordless/dp/B001DNE3KQ

• Panasonic Arc3 men's electric shaver with 3 ultra-sharp Nanotech blades and ultra-thin Arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, comfortable shave.
  • Flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw.
  • This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a high-performance linear motor drive which delivers 13,000 cuts per minute and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge for consistently close and even shaving.
  • Built-in Pop-up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns, wet/dry operation allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower.
  • The shavers 10-stage LCD shows battery status at a glance, and sonic vibration cleaning mode removes stubble for quick, easy electric razor cleaning under running water.

Member Summary

arc3 (12.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I had this razor and its quite good for electric. I have an Arc 5 now and it is a little better.

rated:
Nice price, this razor works great for my Dad!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017