• filter:

Bounty Select-A-Size White Paper Towels Giant Roll - 36pk + $10 Target GC $28.47 at target.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Bounty Select-A-Size White Paper Towels Giant Roll - 36pk + $10 Target GC
$28.47
https://www.target.com/p/bounty-174-select-a-size-white-paper-towels-giant-roll-12pk/-/A-11240140

• Add QTY 3 into Cart
  • Qualifies for Free $10 Target GC
  • Checkout using Subscribe & Save for a 5% discount

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks Wookiee!
Today is the last day of a Shop-Your-Way promotion for 30% back in SYWR points for purchases from outside vendors (incl. Target) initiated from shopyourway.com, so I gave that a shot on this deal. We'll see...

rated:
Pic shows this is 8 rolls per pack, not 12... So this would be 24 rolls according to the pic... or 36 rolls according to the written description, which will you receive... Who knows?

rated:
davidweb said:   Pic shows this is 8 rolls per pack, not 12... So this would be 24 rolls according to the pic... or 36 rolls according to the written description, which will you receive... Who knows?

you are right
as i read there are 8 large rolls that are the equivalent of 12 standard rolls.  (in the select a size).

rated:
I'm confused also

They have Regular, Large, Mega, Huge, Giant sizes. No, Big Bertha size

rated:
Following the listed link I didn't see the gift card when I put 3 in the cart. But when I searched for Bounty and checked the eligible for gift card box on the left, I found the product, added it to the cart and then
saw that the gift card was also added to my cart. I have used Amzn subscribe and save before but this is the first time for using the Tgt S&S feature.

rated:
I ordered Bounty Basic Select A Size with Gift Card. I miss 5% because this item doesn't have Subscription option. Also REDCard 5% not applicable as I use Gift card.

rated:
I don't see subscribe and save.

rated:
Just to note that there is a pretty big list of products you can chose from including Gain/Tide ect... You don't HAVE to get that specific item.

If you click the promotion it will give you a specific list of products that qualify.

rated:
RedWolfe01 said:   Just to note that there is a pretty big list of products you can chose from including Gain/Tide ect... You don't HAVE to get that specific item.

If you click the promotion it will give you a specific list of products that qualify.

And even though this deal is expired/no longer works on the product in the OP, "$10 giftcard with 3 cleaning & paper products" still works on a number of other products: www.target.com/pl/162950539

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017