• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

cor (15.36kB)
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Corelle White Dinner Plate Set of 6 - $9.99
https://www.target.com/p/corelle-dinner-plate-set-of-6/-/A-15511852?clkid=ac03054dNb3d49acaac407a5aa59e10b3&lnm=79373&afid=FatWallet&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

This plates are easily cleaned always shining dishwasher safe and they don't get scalding hot in the microwave like most of the fancy ceramic sets.

Set of 6 Corelle Cereal Bowls- $9.99.
Set of 6 Corelle Lunch Plates -$9.99

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

corelle (15.36kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Plates link does take you to Target
The other 2 to
Corelle

rated:

rated:
Thanks for the new links.
Keep in mind, another $1.00 off if you use your red card

rated:
Thanks for the reminder on the red card.

rated:
For the non-dinner plates, some people report receiving 8.5" plates, some 6-3/4" plates.  Sometimes the text describes them as salad plates, sometimes lunch plates.

I have enough 10 and 8 inch plates, but I would order a set of 6 inch sandwich plates.  But this looks too hit or miss.

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   Corelle White Dinner Plate Set of 6 - $9.99
https://www.target.com/p/corelle-dinner-plate-set-of-6/-/A-15511852?clkid=ac03054dNb3d49acaac407a5aa59e10b3&lnm=79373&afid=FatWallet&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002 

This plates are easily cleaned always shining dishwasher safe and they don't get scolding hot in the microwave like most of the fancy ceramic sets.

Set of 6 Corelle Cereal Bowls- $9.99.
Set of 6 Corelle Lunch Plates -$9.99

I always like to get scolded in the microwave!  I am such a bad boy!  lol

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Thanks for the new links.

I don't see another $1.00 off.   Do you need special code?    I only see regular 5% off for red card.

rated:
5vcr said:   
yesidonoitall said:   Thanks for the new links.

I don't see another $1.00 off.   Do you need special code?    I only see regular 5% off for red card.

I did not mean to indicate another $1.00 just the 1
The op did not mention the red card, I did

rated:
No tax here in Oregon
order summary

subtotal:
2 items

$19.98

discounts:
REDcard 5% Discount

-$1.00

shipping:
discount:

$5.99
-$5.99

estimated tax:

$0.00

total:

$18.98

rated:
Thanks!! This is awesome, just placed an order. Waiting for it arrive at my door step next week!

rated:
I love that this is like open stock plates for a restaurant. Easy to replace!

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   This plates are easily cleaned always shining dishwasher safe and they don't get scolding hot in the microwave like most of the fancy ceramic sets.

I believe the term you intended to use is scalding hot.  But I suppose when you get burnt, you may be apt to scold someone or something.

rated:
Yep, scolding goes with the kids but it should be scalding with the plates.

rated:
The bowls are a bit too short, I like the plates though, I prefer those over the thick ones, I have both kinds and they're more durable for sure.

rated:

rated:
Thank you OP! Purchased a set of each.

rated:
Thank you! Wife and I wanted to increase our set of these exact 3 sizes. Ordered!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017