• filter:

OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent Sparkling Fresh, 26 Loads 40 Oz. $0.99 A/C in-store at walgreens.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent Sparkling Fresh, 26 Loads 40 Oz.
$0.99 A/C in-store
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/oxiclean-hd-laundry-detergent-sparkling-fresh-26-loads/ID=prod6309914-product

$0.99when you "clip" the $3 coupon found on product page. Select free store pickup via ship-to-store (select during checkout)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got mine for .06 (tax) by adding $1.00 in rewards points. Thanks OP and green 4 U

rated:
Thanks I got in on it also, no rewards points but still great deal.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   OxiClean HD Laundry Detergent Sparkling Fresh, 26 Loads 40 Oz.
$0.99 A/C in-store
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/oxiclean-hd-laundry-detergent-sparkling-fresh-26-loads/ID=prod6309914-product

$0.99when you "clip" the $3 coupon found on product page. Select free store pickup via ship-to-store (select during checkout)

note, if you are in the northeast and have SHOPRITE, the same deal is a $2mm.

print the coupon for OxiClean at www.coupons.com for $3/1 and clip the dig. Q at shoprite for $3 off. you need other items on your order to absorb the overage, you don't get cash back on a negative balance.

rated:
Temporarily out of stock
Find at a store
Add to shopping list
Online and store prices may vary

Will the clipped coupon work if I just buy in store??

rated:
For in store WAGS purchase,can the online clipped coupon be combined with the printed manufacturer coupon?? TIA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017