• filter:

Rite Aid 7/16 - 7/22 ($1 for 3 Lay's Stax wyb 3 a/ pp, $1 for 6 Tic Tacs a/pp/man Qs; P&G monthly deal contnues)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Looks like a pretty slow week,except for the P&G monthly if you haven't already maxed out.

Tic Tacs 3/$3 and $1 PP wyb 3
Buy 6, use (3) B1G1 MQ's (SS 6/25)
OOP $3, get back $2 = $1 for 6 tic tac boxes

MONTHLY DEAL CONTINUES

Get 1500 pts ($15) wyb $30 limit 4 through 7/29:

always infinity radiant 11-18 ct & liners 48 ct
bounce sheets 105 loads
bounty single roll
cascade (select sizes)
crest & oral-b 3d white or prohealth

excludes trial
dawn 8 oz
downy liquid 48/60 loads, sheets 90 loads, & unstopables 13.2 oz
febreze air effects 8.8 oz, fabric refresher 16.9 oz, car vent clip 1 ct, & small spaces
olay skin care
pampers diapers & training pants 18-35 ct
pantene 12-12.6 oz & miracle 6 oz
puffs cube 56 ct
secret , gillette , & old spice deodorant

excludes trial
tampax pearl & radiant tampons 16-18 ct

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does the J&J coupon that claims to be for "any (1) JOHNSON’S® Wash, Lotion, Bath, or Shampoo" work on powder? That's what I see on coupons dotcom.

rated:
billrubin said:   Does the J&J coupon that claims to be for "any (1) JOHNSON’S® Wash, Lotion, Bath, or Shampoo" work on powder? That's what I see on coupons dotcom.
  Good point. That is what I see also, so I doubt it would work on baby powder (but it might). I will take off the deal from the OP as it is highly YMMV.

rated:
billrubin said:   Does the J&J coupon that claims to be for "any (1) JOHNSON’S® Wash, Lotion, Bath, or Shampoo" work on powder? That's what I see on coupons dotcom.

Good catch. Will be interesting to see if it works on the powder (could baby powder be considered a "bath" product?).

rated:
roy7736 said:   

Good catch. Will be interesting to see if it works on the powder (could baby powder be considered a "bath" product?).

No, you do not use powder IN the bath. that is an after-bath product IMO.

rated:
roy7736 said:   

Actually the $2 in ad coupon is for any Johnson & Johnson baby product (lotion, wash, shampoo, etc.). Couple that with the Gold discount and the $1/1 IP on coupons.com now and it would make for some cheap Johnson & Johnson. Their 15 oz products go for about $5.49 ($4.39 Gold) so after the $2 in ad Q and the $1 ip, it would make each one $1.39, which is a good deal but a better deal will be next week when you can get Johnson & Johnson for 66 cents each wyb 15

I think I will try buying the 9 oz baby powder this week with the $2 in ad Q and the $1 ip, if it works I will get 19 cents baby powder and if it doesn't I don't have to buy it.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I think I will try buying the 9 oz baby powder this week with the $2 in ad Q and the $1 ip, if it works I will get 19 cents baby powder and if it doesn't I don't have to buy it.
Next week, right?

rated:
billrubin said:   MrVietnam said:   I think I will try buying the 9 oz baby powder this week with the $2 in ad Q and the $1 ip, if it works I will get 19 cents baby powder and if it doesn't I don't have to buy it.
Next week, right?

I said this week, but yes, I meant next week. I will buy it the week of this thread, 7/16..

rated:
green for you mr v , any chance you have a link to rite aids next week ad

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
billrubin said:   
MrVietnam said:   I think I will try buying the 9 oz baby powder this week with the $2 in ad Q and the $1 ip, if it works I will get 19 cents baby powder and if it doesn't I don't have to buy it.
Next week, right?

I said this week, but yes, I meant next week. I will buy it the week of this thread, 7/16..

Did you (or anyone else) try the $1 coupon to see if it works on the baby powder?  

rated:
The following deal is for people who have previously saved the Right Guard S* coupon (it appears now that it is NLA):

Right Guard Extreme
is a good buy with the BOGO Q in RP today. (also the RP Q online [redplum.com], worded differently, $4.99 wyb 2)
also just noticed a Right Guard Q on coupons.com [coupons.com] $3.50 wyb2, not nearly as good as the one on RP.
2/$7 Right Guard Extreme - Q (scan before card, takes off $4.99), oop $2.01
it gives a $1.50 cat. get back $4.99 on S* so a nice MM.

rated:
billrubin said:   
MrVietnam said:   
billrubin said:   
Next week, right?

Did you (or anyone else) try the $1 coupon to see if it works on the baby powder?  

I just git back from Rite Aid  and I was able to get two 4-ounce Johnson and Johnson baby powders for 19 cents plus tax each, BUT I am not sure if the $1 coupons scanned or she manually entered them. This is because at the checkout I had a brain lapse and wasn't sure if this was one of those where you must buy $8 worth to get Plenti points, so after the cashier scanned the first in-ad coupon I told her I wanted to get one more. Then at the baby powder aisle it dawned on me this deal had nothing to do with Plenti points (the Johnson and Johnson deal for Plenti points is NEXT week), so I went back to the cashier and told her I just wanted to get those two after all. She said my total was 87 cents. When I got my receipt I saw that only the first $2 in-ad coupon was listed under the product how coupons normally list on the receipt. The second $2 in-ad coupon and the two $1 printables were listed at the bottom of the receipt. What this tells me is PROBABLY not only did the 2 $1 printables not scan but the second $2 in-ad coupon did not scan either but the cashier was nice enough to manually enter them.

rated:
Cheap Lay's Stax. They are part of the monthly deal that includes where you buy 3 and get $2 PP (same deal that includes Wyler's). This week they are on sale for $1 so buy 3 @ $3 and get back $2 PP, 3/$1

rated:
Pantene deal just got sweeter, for those still with coupons left.
C051 just put up 2 rebates -
$1.50 for Radiant color poo or conditioner L1
$1.50 for sheer volume poo or conditioner L1
If you log in via a computer, you only get the $1 pantene, if you login via the app on a phone/android/tablet, it will show other pantene rebates in addition to the $1. At least
that it worked with my CO51 accts.

so free with overage
2/$8 Pantene 1 Radiant, 1 sheer volume
- $4 in Q's (2 $2 IPQ nla or $4wyb2 RP 7-16 Q)
- $1L2C RAQ (if using the $4 RP Q)
get $2 cat, (see below)
get 2- $1.50 from C051

plus P&G credit $8 (or $7.98g)

The $2/2 Catalina is a Rite Aid  coupon that prints after the first Pantene is scanned and some cashiers (YMMV) will let you use it in the same transaction thus making it a MM.

credit okdeal/sd

rated:
MrVietnam said:   The following deal is for people who have previously saved the Right Guard S* coupon (it appears now that it is NLA):

Right Guard Extreme
is a good buy with the BOGO Q in RP today. (also the RP Q online [redplum.com], worded differently, $4.99 wyb 2)
also just noticed a Right Guard Q on coupons.com [coupons.com] $3.50 wyb2, not nearly as good as the one on RP.
2/$7 Right Guard Extreme - Q (scan before card, takes off $4.99), oop $2.01
it gives a $1.50 cat. get back $4.99 on S* so a nice MM.

The Savingstar $4.99/2 Right Guard coupon is available to save if you have not saved it previously. I saved the coupon on both of my accounts yesterday.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Cheap Lay's Stax. They are part of the monthly deal that includes where you buy 3 and get $2 PP (same deal that includes Wyler's). This week they are on sale for $1 so buy 3 @ $3 and get back $2 PP, 3/$1
Is Tic Tac part of this?
What else is part of this?
What's Wyler's? I recall MC having a post on it, but I can't find it.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Tic Tacs 3/$3 and $1 PP wyb 3
Buy 6, use (3) B1G1 MQ's (SS 6/25)
OOP $3, get back $2 = $1 for 6 tic tac boxes

I was able to use the B1G1 coupons before the card. Took off $1.69 each, so 31c/2. or 93c + tax for 6. Got back 200.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Looks like a pretty slow week,except for the P&G monthly if you haven't already maxed out.
MONTHLY DEAL CONTINUES

Get 1500 pts ($15) wyb $30 limit 4 through 7/29:
febreze air effects 8.8 oz, fabric refresher 16.9 oz, car vent clip 1 ct, & small spaces

I did the febreze deal a few days back (?), but did not max out. I believe they were on sale for that week.
Any good scenarios for people like me?

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   Cheap Lay's Stax. They are part of the monthly deal that includes where you buy 3 and get $2 PP (same deal that includes Wyler's). This week they are on sale for $1 so buy 3 @ $3 and get back $2 PP, 3/$1
Is Tic Tac part of this?
What else is part of this?
What's Wyler's? I recall MC having a post on it, but I can't find it.

No, Tic Tacs are a separate deal this week awarding 100 PP wyb 3 (L2). Lay's Stax awards 200 PP wyb 3 (L4), so because of the different amount of points awarded and different limits you can tell it is a different deal. Tic Tacs are a weekly deal, while Stax are part of the monthly deal. Here is what is included in the 200 PP wyb 3 monthly deal:

get 200 pts ($2) wyb $3 limit 4:

• Del Monte
    Food Should Taste Good
    Lay's
    Motts
    Pirate's Booty
    Poppycock
    Snack Pack pudding
    Wonderful pistachios
    Wyler's

Wylers Drink Mix 8 packets 1.1 oz reg psa $1, $.80 gold!

• -$1 off 4 Wylers Singles to Go Drink Mixes, exp 08/19/17 (06/18/17 ss)  

rated:
Thanks much. Appreciated.

And what about febreze n stuff?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Thanks much. Appreciated.

And what about febreze n stuff?

Regarding the P&G monthly deal, you don't say how much you are short from your next reward. Most of the P&G coupons expired last Saturday. In last week's thread I gave a warning a few days before that the coupons would soon be expiring. There is one coupon for Pantene ($4/2) that came out in last week's Red Plum insert though, so if you had as little as one of those coupons you could do the deal I described earlier in this thread. Make sure to buy only 2 bottles of Pantene each transaction and each time you should get that $2/2 Rite Aid  Catalina to keep your OOP low while getting $7.98 of tracking towards your P&G monthly totals. If you buy the ccertain varieties of Pantene I described in my post, you can get credit from CO51 (see my earlier post for more details). If you are interested, I would recommend doing this deal today as today is the last day for the $8/2 pricing and I am not sure how long the $2/2 Rite Aid Catalina will continue to be available.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017