• filter:

newegg FAR: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 3 PCs (Key Card) (needs shoprunner)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the following FAR

needs shoprunner otherwise...
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 3 PCs (Key Card) 1.99
Coupon code EMCRHBR23 - $50 MIR exp 7/17/17

This info will be added to the QS of the main thread ASAP. Thank you for reading.

Member Summary

Kaspersky 3pc (23.54kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
be careful -- last week they told me they no longer accept photocopies for Kaspersky rebates
if your rebate gets lost in the mail (or they decide to pretend they never received it), that will be too bad. they won't allow re-submit.

rated:
LL412 said:   be careful -- last week they told me they no longer accept photocopies for Kaspersky rebates
if your rebate gets lost in the mail (or they decide to pretend they never received it), that will be too bad. they won't allow re-submit.

what about scans?

rated:
my4mainecoons said:     what about scans?
  I re-submitted my missing rebate via fax as usual.  They received it but didn't provide any update until I called 2 weeks after.  Told me it's no longer accepted.  I'd say scan will be the same as photocopy...

Called them today about 2 lost rebate checks.  They said they are not responsible for lost checks.  No longer re-issuing either.

Kaspersky rebates are now VERY RISKY.

rated:
Made in Russia....what could possibly go wrong??

rated:
I have a rebate from 12/2016. First they input the wrong submission date and disqualified my rebate. I point out to them that there were 2 rebates on that software (one is upgrade rebate). I mailed both on the same date and they received the other one. So they looked at it and admit to an input error; and reprocess this upgrade rebate. But I never receive the rebate. They re-submit the rebate with a new tracking#. Again, I did not receive the rebate. I just called them today telling them I have not receive the rebate -- for the 3rd time. They told me they will send it out one last time. From now on, once they send out the rebate, they are no longer responsible if it is not received. They blame it on the post office. What is the probability of the Post Office losing this rebate -- from the same vendor to the same recipient -- 3 times in a row????

Any suggestion as to what I do about it?  [Fry's was the vendor.]

TIA

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017