• filter:

Williams Legato 88-Key Digital Piano - $149.99 FS @ Musician's Friend - DotD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Williams Legato 88-Key Digital Piano - $149.99 FS @ Musician's Friend - DotD

I tried to be a hater when these came out but I was surprised how good these cheapies is. Also the key action was pretty good compared to other cheapies that cost more. Same goes for the sounds. You can spend $300 and still not get much better than this, although you will likely get a bunch of bells and whistles you will never use.

No this is not true piano action!! Keep in mind too this does not come with the AC adapter or batteries. That's how they roll these days with lower end keyboards. They make the "essentials pack" which has the AC adapter and sustain pedal.

• 88 semi-weighted keys
  • Five commonly used sounds
  • Split and layer function
  • Individually applicable reverb and chorus
  • MIDI I/O via USB

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017