• filter:

Everyone Gets 30% Off! - July 10-11, 2017 at Kohls.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohls.com You get 30% off, YOU get 30% off ... EVERYONE GETS 30% OFF!
Promo Code THIRTY
30% OFFER IS VALID ON YOUR SELECT SUMMER CLOTHES, SWIMWEAR, SANDALS, ACCESSORIES, BEACH TOWELS, OUTDOOR TOYS AND PATIO FURNITURE PURCHASES July 10, 2017 through July 11, 2017 ONLINE ONLY WITH ANY TENDER TYPE. Enter code at Kohls.com to receive discount. 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

pic (83.10kB)
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Kohl's is offering an Extra 30% Off Select Summer clothes, swimwear, sandals, accessories, beach towels, outdoor toys and patio furniture using coupon code THIRTY. Plus save an additional 20% Off Sitewide using coupon code SHOPFAST. Offer ends today!
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OP, my apologies. I did a search and your post didn't come up (for some wacky reason). Not only did you post before me, you also had your corrections posted long before my post.

rated:
Also stack with coupon code SHOPFAST to get an additional 20% Off Sitewide

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017