• filter:

All-New Fire 7 Tablet (8GB, Black) w/ Alexa, Special Offers - $19.99 thru Alexa shopping w/ $10 credit @ Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Reg $49.99, now $29.99 on sale via Alexa Shopping.  Get $10 credit on this item in your account within 3 days.
Final price $19.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GEW27DA 

Prime Day starts now with Alexa. Enjoy early Prime Day access featuring an Alexa exclusive Prime Day Bonus Offer: Now through July 11, receive a $10 credit simply by ordering an Alexa Deal of $20 or more.

Member Summary

Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa (1.13kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Alexa Deals $10 Prime Day Bonus Offer Terms & Conditions:
In order to qualify for the $10 credit offer, you must: (1) be an Amazan Prime member and (2) order an Alexa Deal listed on this page (including color variations of Echo and Echo Dot) of at least $20. The order must be made using voice shopping on your device with Alexa.
The order must be made using voice shopping on your device with Alexa.
Offer ends 11:59 p.m. (PT), July 11, 2017 or while supplies last.
Offer only applies to an eligible purchase of an Alexa Deal using Alexa Voice Shopping on an Amazan Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazan Tap, Amazan Dash Wand, Amazan Fire TV or Fire Tablet. Purchase must be for an item of $20 or more.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
The credit will be applied to your Amazan account within three (3) days of the qualifying purchase. You will receive an email from Amazan confirming that a $10 credit has been applied to your Amazan account. The email will be sent to the account associated with the qualifying purchase. After you receive this email, the $10 credit will appear in your shopping cart the next time you check out with an eligible item.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one $10 credit.
Credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 1, 2018.
Credit only applies to products sold by Amazan.com or Amazan Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazan.com" or “sold by Amazan Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazan entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazan.com" or "Prime Eligible.”
Credit does not apply to digital content or to orders placed through voice shopping using Alexa. Credit may not be redeemed for Amazan Gift Cards.
Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid. Void where prohibited.
Amazan reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Unless an Amazan Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazan Gift Cards.
Offer does not apply to digital content. This offer is available to Prime members only.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
When I order thru Alexa i am getting a different price than the prime special price. For eg. This tablet is 50 dollars thru Alexa, but only 30 dollars if you order directly at Amazon.com

rated:
buyitnowornever said:   When I order thru Alexa i am getting a different price than the prime special price. For eg. This tablet is 50 dollars thru Alexa, but only 30 dollars if you order directly at Amazon. com
same here; $53 via echo and $30 through amazan.

the splash page for the credit states "get a $10 credit when you order any alexa deal on this page of $20 or more."

currently, most of the items on the page are sundries.

eta: added photo; link not working.

rated:
Ordered before this post was up. It ordered at $19.99 plus tax. Don't need it or want it but for $20 why not?

rated:
mainomega said:   Ordered before this post was up. It ordered at $19.99 plus tax. Don't need it or want it but for $20 why not?
  If it ordered at $19.99, then you must have had a $10 credit on your account already.  If you were to earn a credit from buying this, it would be for a future order, not this order...
I can state definitively that when Alexa gives you prices, it gives you prices AFTER applying any credits you have on your account.  I do not like it, but that's what it does.  I ordered something the other day because Alexa told me it cost $7.99.  Then I discovered it was $27.99, and automatically applied the $20 in credits I had on my account.

rated:

rated:
My Alexa voice quote for the 7" Fire was also $37.97 despite my Alexa Prime Day deal page stating it was $19.95, plus also qualified for the $10 discount if a first time Alexa purchase.  

So... I just called their help line to see if I could get this error corrected.  I spoke with a rep who told me - after I politely explained the problem about 5 times - that the only way for her to correct it was for me to purchase the fire tablet anyways while I was on the phone with her and she'd then refund me the difference. So I did - and then waited on hold for at least 10 minutes until she came back on the line and told me the $37.97 already included "the $20 difference".  Sigh. 

​​​​So I cancelled the order and uninstalled Alexa.  

To quote the majestic Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time for dat".  

​​​​​​ 

rated:
Ordered the Fire 7 tablet for $29.99 plus tax total $32.00+
Plus will get the $10.00 credit in my Amazon acct ordering thru Alexa.

rated:
I don't understand why they are still building 8GB tablets. 8GB ROM in the lower end phones have been abandoned for 16. 1GB RAM has been abandoned for 2. Low end phone prices are double what they were a year ago and I would bet production cost hasn't increased over 10%. This product seems to have outlived it's usefulness. I'd go $10, and might even pass at that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017