rated:
Lunt Solar Systems - Solar Eclipse Viewing Glasses (5-pk.) - $3.99 FS @ B&H

• Solar-Viewing Safe Black Polymer Lenses
  • Blocks 99.999% of Intense Visible Light
  • 100% Protection from UV and IR Radiation
  • Scratch-Resistant Lens Material

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one, perfect deal we are 5 going to Nashville to watch it

rated:
eddierd said:   In for one, perfect deal we are 5 going to Nashville to watch it
  Yeah I'm going to go see it on the west coast. Super psyched!!

rated:
In for 1-thanks

rated:
In for one, thanks. Was thinking about buying welders goggles from harbor freight before I saw this to watch the eclipse with.

rated:

rated:
These shades will give you a much better view than welders glass. You won't find these for less than a few bucks each as we get closer to the eclipse.

rated:
starchpoodle said:   These shades will give you a much better view than welders glass. You won't find these for less than a few bucks each as we get closer to the eclipse.
  Decisions, decisions.  After looking into it, I can get 500 pair for 40 cents each, it could be a quick and tidy profit if I sell them for $2 each locally...

rated:
ubermoonknight said:   
starchpoodle said:   These shades will give you a much better view than welders glass. You won't find these for less than a few bucks each as we get closer to the eclipse.
  Decisions, decisions.  After looking into it, I can get 500 pair for 40 cents each, it could be a quick and tidy profit if I sell them for $2 each locally...

Depends on what your time in worth

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017