• filter:

Refurb HP Envy 750 Desktop i7-6700 $484 at Frys w Promo 1-day sale

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HP Envy 750-427c 

I've been watching the last month for a good i7 desktop and this is the best I've seen if you don't mind refurbished.  I think this is a very recent system so it was likely returned quickly and hasn't seen much use.  The 6th gen i7 is almost as fast as the 7th gen and costs $300 alone, and the 2GB Nvidia graphics card sets this system apart from most of the bare bones HPs - it costs $100-150 by itself.  So right there that's worth $450! 

HP specs

I believe the Odense2-s motherboard has 3 SATA ports, which is more than most of the HPs I've seen so you can use the cheaper 2.5" SSD instead of the M.2 form factor.  It is maxed out at 16GB RAM.  It has two HDMI outputs (again, better than many of this class) and can apparently accept up to 3 monitors but I'm not sure how - some kind of splitter?  The only thing I don't like about this class is that I don't think the DVD can be replaced with a BD-ROM I already have.

I did find that this same refurb model was recently on sale at Best Buy for $450 but it's sold out.  In WA this qualifies for no sales tax and free delivery so that makes it a better deal.

HP Envy 750-427c (the Fry's webpage has a typo)

• Intel Core i7-6700 Processor
  • 16GB DDR4 Memory
  • 1TB SATA Hard Drive
  • Nvidia GTX750 Ti Graphics
  • 802.11 WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
  • 90-Days Warranty
  • Refurbished

More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Member Summary

HP (38.16kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I am seeing $799 and out of stock.

rated:
There's plenty available around the Dallas, TX stores.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle, this is the daily PromoCode price mate. You need to put in your code during checkout to see the lower PromoCode price.
The website shows the normal store price.

rated:
I tried to buy one using "JiggleTheHandle" promo code and got error msg:

"The Promo Code entered is either invalid or does not apply to any item in your cart."

$484 is a great price. Unfortunately I can only get $799. No Deal, (that I can find) here.

rated:
This is still available at about half the stores around the country - WA, OR, CA, and TX.

rated:
Babydoc, can you explain? I am not seeing this and I am in TX.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017