• filter:

Dell i3 touchscreen laptop 8GB for $299.99 at Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has a Dell i3 7th generation touchscreen with 8GB of RAM for $299..99. This is a better deal than the one a few weeks ago which had the same specs but only 6GB of Ram for this price. See full specs at the Best Buy website - link below:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i3-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black/5835852.p?skuId=5835852 

Member Summary

dell (51.44kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They also have it open box for $269.99! Great deal for a student laptop!

rated:
Price is $399 now. I'm interested if the price goes back to $299.

rated:
Telco59 said:   Price is $399 now. I'm interested if the price goes back to $299.
  We'll let you know.  

rated:
It was one of yesterdays DEALS OF THE DAY

rated:
Thanks. Didn't know it was a Deal of the Day.

rated:
Telco59 said:   Price is $399 now. I'm interested if the price goes back to $299.
Drat! You wanted it at $299, and it is now at $298, so I guess that's a no-go.

rated:
ocean935 said:   
Drat! You wanted it at $299, and it is now at $298, so I guess that's a no-go.

I see it as this:  $399.99Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

Dell Inspiron Laptop: Take your work on the road with this Dell Inspiron notebook computer. The 15.6-inch HD touch screen helps you work more efficiently, and the 1TB hard drive has space for thousands of documents and other files. This Dell Inspiron notebook computer has 8GB of DDR4 RAM and an Intel i3 processor for lag-free multitasking.Add to Cart $399.99  

rated:
Seeing $399.99. Guess I missed it also, dangit!

Did see this while browsing though - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-laptop-intel-core...

HAVE NOT DONE ANY COMPARISONS, No idea if even in same ballpark, just looking for an economical laptop for teen.

Thanks!

rated:
Only 3 reviews on the OP, but 2 are terrible.

OP is 8GB, ^^^ is 6GB, and the reviews are not much better.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017