• filter:

PORTER-CABLE PC60TAG 6.0-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder $16.99 @Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has PORTER-CABLE PC60TAG 6.0-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder on sale for $16.99.
Free shipping for Prime or free shipping on orders over $25.
https://www.amazon.com/PORTER-CABLE-PC60TAG-6-0-Amp-2-Inch-Grinder/dp/B004X5NNGG/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Limit 1 per account at this price.

rated:
The pics show a type 1 guard but apparently it doesn't come with it. A deal breaker imo.

rated:
Is this the model they used in Dumb & Dumber??

rated:
priscillS said:   The pics show a type 1 guard but apparently it doesn't come with it. A deal breaker imo.
  Easy fix according to this reviewer

" So, this is what you do. The reason the Type 27 guard won't work for cutting discs is because it tapers at the top. Take the guard and lay it flat on a real sturdy table, grab you a hammer, and spend a few minutes tapping around the small hole where it connects. Do this till it's flat. Now put it back on and guess what, you got a Type 1 guard. Now I can switch between cutting and grinding wheels without rubbing."

rated:
wow, if I did not already have one, I would get this, nice!

rated:
Dead

rated:
Back to $38.48 now.

rated:
priscillS said:   The pics show a type 1 guard but apparently it doesn't come with it. A deal breaker imo.
  Guards? We don't need no stinking guards.

rated:
These were BOGO at $30 about a year ago. I got two and gave one away. Both are still working, but haven't been used very hard. The gear box sounds terrible on them. I am expecting mine to crap just any time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017