• filter:

Intex Challenger K1 Inflatable Kayak w/ Oars & High Output Air Pump $49.99 Shipped at Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (45.14kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Intex Challenger K1 Inflatable Kayak w/ Oars & High Output Air Pump on sale for $49.99 Shipped!

• Nimble, durable kayak is made of durable welded material with eye-catching graphics for added safety on the lake or slow-moving river
  • Cockpit is designed for comfort and maximized space, and inflatable I-beam floors add stability
  • Cargo net to store extra gear, and grab line on both ends of kayak; inflatable seat with backrest
  • Comes with 84-inch aluminum oar, repair patch and Hi-output manual hand pump
  • Measures 30-by-15-by-108 inches (W x H x D), with 27.2-pound weight and 220-pound maximum capacity

Received 4.3/5 stars based on 1,200 customer reviews on product page.

Member Summary

intex (12.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Couldn't ask for more value for money. Great price.

rated:
speedoflight said:   Couldn't ask for more value for money. Great price.

I dunno... It's basically a shaped inner-tube with a paddle, calling it a Kayak is a bit of a stretch.
That said, you're not going to get a real kayak for $50, so if it fits your desires go nuts. 

rated:
Great value! Can't beat being able to transport this kayak in the trunk of your car. Bought the 2 person one from this company last year. Don't use much, so glad I didn't invest in a "real" one yet, handles pretty much like a standard kayak. 2 person has a keel you attach, sure this one does too.

rated:
220lb max.... I'm out Looks like a good deal though. Decent reviews.

rated:
It works... but look like it's not very durable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8A3qP0cgX8

rated:
Looks like a lot of fun in summer!

rated:
I just went ahead and bought the intex explorer 2 seater for $84 free shipping and no tax off eBay. I had a single and would prefer a 2 seater for my second kayak.

rated:
Thanks just got 2!

rated:
That big fin underneath looks like a problem on shallow river rapids.

rated:
duplicate

rated:
Seems like the deal is over. poop!

rated:
still shows as $49.99 when I clicked on the link!

I bought some regular, cheapo Pelican kayaks from Sam's Club which seem like a good deal, but I have the transportation.

I don't know if I would take this river kayaking (well, I wouldn't since I greatly exceed the limit), but I can say the intex river tubes are pretty good. I've had my tubes for 3+ years. I bought some rubber glue like PVC glue to patch them. A few weeks ago I did have a leak that just seemed to sprain out of no where. If these kayaks are a little better/thicker than the tubes, they should be pretty reliable

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017