• filter:

Pepboys - RhinoRamps MAX 16000 lbs, 2 Pack $20.00 after promo code

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
FloTool RhinoRamps Vehicle Ramps (16000)    $20 after promotional code  WEBVISIT32

Exact same deal or almost on the 12000 lb version with same promo code

Best price I've seen

There have been a couple deals recently for about $25.00 for the 12000 lb ones  though

Notice:  Might have been a pricing mistake  -  Pepboys site down.  Deal was probably only for the  12000 lb one.  Have to wait and see   (made my last order about 1:45 pm pacific time

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal! The next best is $7 more for the lower weight rated version.

rated:
Is this what I would use to do my oil change? I'm planning on starting soon. Thanks

rated:
pizzatriangle said:   Is this what I would use to do my oil change? I'm planning on starting soon. Thanks
  Yep! These are super Handy. I revered onto them to attach a trailer hitch and it gave me WAY more room to work. 

rated:
pizzatriangle said:   Is this what I would use to do my oil change? I'm planning on starting soon. Thanks
  Yeah, these are great for oil changes.  They are more safe than a jackstand, just be sure to put a block under the back tire so they cant roll back off.  I also suggest buying a $5 oil filter wrench at any auto store that fits your filter to help get the old one off, but be sure to only tighten the new filter on hand tight.

rated:
Looks like they fixed it.  Now coming up at $36 after the coupon.

rated:
yup deal dead

rated:
According to pepboys, their site got hacked and that's a fake coupon code. Only 25% off code is valid

rated:
dead
looks like i missed it

rated:
cndnmax said:   According to pepboys, their site got hacked and that's a fake coupon code. Only 25% off code is valid
  Yup, they got hacked and the hacker installed a single coupon code that worked on a single item...haha

Right.....................

rated:
Dear Valued Customer,

We appreciate your recent online order submission. Unfortunately, due to a system error with promotion code "WEBVISIT32", we are unable to complete your order. The offer communicated was 20% off select parts and accessories. If you resubmit your order using the promotion code "WEBVISIT32" now, we will honor the 20% off select parts and accessories offer. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Pep Boys Manny, Moe & Jack

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017