• filter:

Signature by Levi Strauss & Co Men's Regular Fit Jeans - Rinse $10 at amazon.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Signature by Levi Strauss & Co Men's Regular Fit Jeans - Rinse
$10
https://www.amazon.com/Signature-Levi-Strauss-Co-Regular/dp/B01H7EM9W8

free shipping with prime

availability of sizes may vary

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Reviews say thinner material than regular Levis. To be expected, I would think.

No tall sizes.

rated:
I'm a red tab snob. If it doesn't have a tab, they're not real jeans.

rated:
$19.92 how to get $10.00
thanks

rated:
what size is 10 all say 19 ?

rated:
eddyrodrigue said:   I'm a red tab snob. If it doesn't have a tab, they're not real jeans.
  Then you need to shop at Sears. That's where I buy mine, in fact I bought a pair yesterday, Levi's 569 Loose Straight Fit, color kale (it's not what it sounds like, it's a dark blue), every size you could imagine available. $12.99 on clearance, used $10 in points (all points won through ShopYourWay contests), got them for about $3. That was in store, they cost a little more on the website and I'm not sure if every store has clearance Levi's like this as often as the ones in my area do. But yeah, let's get the obvious out of the way, this is not a sustainable business model for Sears. ..

rated:
yourbiggestfan said:   what size is 10 all say 19 ?
  It's not the size, Rinse (color) are $10, but only 2 sizes left.

rated:
In for 2 pair, I know they are not the best Levi's have ever make but hard to go wrong on *any* pair of jeans for ten bucks I hope they fit well...

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
I havent bought one of Levi's jeans, but this one is in a decent price. in for one.

rated:
Thx,in for one.

rated:
As far as I could tell, you had to select the Picture at the end, which is the "Rinse" option (dark blue jeans). That should show you what sizes are available. I confirmed 34x34 were there as were a few other sizes. Nothing for me though decent deal OP.

rated:
Deal gone now ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017