Tula Baby Carrier Bliss Bouquet $149.99 + $45 Target GC @ Target w/FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Tula (357.08kB)
Disclaimer
Tula Baby Carrier Bliss Bouquet $149.99 + $45 Target GC automatically added to your cart. This is today only!!

If you're expecting or just looking for a baby carrier I highly recommend a Tula. We used a standard (like this one) for 2 years with our little. It's amazing for travel because you have your hands free, although you can't wear them during take off or landing on a plane. You can get an insert for newborns and it fits kids up to 45-pounds. Super easy to keep clean because you just buckle the buckles and throw it in the wash. They also include a hood so if your little ones head tends to bob when sleeping it will help keep it up, or keep them shaded with it! Don't believe me on how amazing these are? Check out the reviews on Amazon

Also, the resale value on these is really good. We used ours for 2-years, we had purchased it new for $150 and sold it for $100 locally. 

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I need a baby gift.  I wish the other designs had the extra $20 GC!

rated:
It would be entertaining to see a 45lb. kid in this thing live!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017