• filter:

Best Buy Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 6GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive $279.99

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-laptop-intel-core-i3-6gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black/5835851.p?skuId=5835851&productCategoryId Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 6GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Black

• Model: I3567-3629BLK-PUS
  • SKU: 5835851

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any FW opinion on this?  I'm looking for a laptop for my son to do his school work.

rated:
Good price for a good machine. There was a slightly better deal just a few days ago that is now expired:

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1576665

Id say its perfect for a student. Remove all the bloatware and it will be a fairly fast machine for most things. If you really want it to shine you could get an SSD for it (Check to make sure you can get to the hard drive bay). An SSD would make the battery last longer and lighten up the machine. Mine also runs a bit cooler but YMMV

rated:
No 1080... No deal

rated:
don't hold your breath waiting for 1080 p at this price point

rated:
Inexpensive, but don't expect a touchscreen or a lit keyboard at that price.

rated:
I have a similar Dell laptop... works really well for everyday things plus music and video streaming. As mentioned, swapping in an SSD will make it run noticeably faster- but doing that typically requires opening up the entire case.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017