Detailed Instructions for Free Shipping

• Go to the OP's link
  • Add 1 to your cart
  • Check out (guest is fine)
  • Enter your shipping/billing
  • Choose the $2.99 shipping
  • Enter your coupon code
  • DO NOT click "Credit Card" or "PayPal"
  • Now click on Step 3: Shipping Details (Modify) (not Step 4)
  • Click "SHIP TO THIS ADDRESS"
  • BOOM there's your free shipping.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Shipping was being charged for upon entering the coupon code. However, if you go back to shipping details and then shipping method AFTER putting in the coupon code, you can choose free shipping.

rated:
Thx OP.

rated:
I was charged shipping.  Then the order completed unexpectedly before I could cancel the order.
After the code was accepted and I went back to shipping choices;  there was no free shipping option available.
All I received was the discount off the price of the razor.  I was billed $4.98.
The only method of contacting them is by e-mail.  No phone number to be found on their site..

rated:
zusas said:   Shipping was being charged for upon entering the coupon code. However, if you go back to shipping details and then shipping method AFTER putting in the coupon code, you can choose free shipping.
  NO YOU CANNOT!

rated:
Yes You Can

rated:
zusas said:   Shipping was being charged for upon entering the coupon code. However, if you go back to shipping details and then shipping method AFTER putting in the coupon code, you can choose free shipping.
  This is the key to free shipping. You have to input your coupon code, then go back to shipping details and then shipping method. I tried going to shipping method after the coupon code and it didn't work. Once I went to shipping details and then method the free shipping option was there.

rated:
I did get following instructions 1 incl ship for $1.99
Gonna try for more

rated:
Second order I had to change the PP  eMail addy, said already in use.
Second order did not offer free ship, lowest was $2,99

rated:
After going back to shipping details DO NOT CLICK ON SHIPPING DETAILS (MODIFY) -- you must click on CONTINUE to reach shipping method, then the top choice will now be free, rather than $2.99.

rated:
Thanks to whoever updated the member summary! Worked perfectly for me!!

rated:
Yes you can choose free shipping. I paid 1.99.

rated:
Nice deal. Thanx OP

rated:
o god, what's happening to me!?
that was kinda fun.
hope the shave isn't 2 bad

rated:
Awesome... I needed more Pace 6 blades!

Followed the member summary and total was $1.99!

rated:
Worked for me, although my total (after coupon and with free shipping) was $2.13. Very nice deal anyway, thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017